Search Results for "antenna software"70 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 20M
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 118915 | Votes: 89 | Rating: 6.44 ]
- Antenna Loading Coil Calculation
- The calculation refers to either a loaded 1/4 wave or a loaded dipole,
[ Hits: 11782 | Votes: 95 | Rating: 4.46 ]
- Two wire broadband HF dipole
- This article describes the design and simulation of a two wire broadband dipole antenna for the HF band, using the software 4Nec2. The antenna is designed to operate in the full range 3-30 MHz
[ Hits: 670 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Antenna Modelling
- Antenna modelling notes, including wich antenna modelling software choose and where to find useful resources for antenna planning and home-brewing.
[ Hits: 2143 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antennas for 136kHz
- A very long and exaustive documentation on building antennas for 136 khz. Includes links to antenna design software for longwave
[ Hits: 4321 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Rhombic Antennas
- Description and simulation of two types of rhombic antennas, using the software 4Nec2: the simple bi-directional and the terminated directional rhombic antenna
[ Hits: 585 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Sloping Vee 470
- Article describes the design and simulation of a multiband Sloping Vee antenna for the HF band, using the software MMANA-GAL. Design with 470 ohms resistive loads. The antenna requires a 4:1 balun.
[ Hits: 1039 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Remote antenna tuner controller
- Software to remotely tune an HF antenna, included in help a principle hardware picture, by M.Recchia IK0VVE
[ Hits: 3079 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Codan C463 multiband antenna
- This article describes the design and simulation of a Codan C463 multiwire broadband dipole, using the software MMANA-GAL.
[ Hits: 540 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This site is dedicated to the RD3A (ex RD3AF)participation in russian and international HF-contests, DX'ing, DX'peditions, to his work from primary and secondary contest locations, to antennas, equipment and software used by him.
[ Hits: 272 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 2049 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Ham Stop
- Ham and amateur radios and ham and amateur radio antennas and software equipment and products sold online for all your ham and amateur radio needs. CA USA
[ Hits: 1372 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Smith Chart Software
- SimSmith is a highly interactive, real time Smith chart graphing program. Circuits are constructed using drag-n-drop. Load files can be imported from the EZNEC and CocoaNEC antenna simulation software and from the AIM4170 and miniVNApro antenna analyzers. Circuits and load files can be of any size.
Key Features: SimSmith is one of the few Smith chart packages which models transmission line losses. SimSmith also allows the description of circuit elements using algebraic equations. SimSmith has only one screen and allows the screen to be resized to increase workspace or readability.
[ Hits: 1081 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Antenna Model
- Commercial software for the analysis of wire antennas. runs under most Microsoft 32-bit Windows operating systemsóWindows 98/ME/NT4/2000/XP
Analyze most wire antennas in free space, over perfect ground, or over real-world grounds with the conductivity and dielectric constant you specify. You describe the antenna to the program in easy-to-use spreadsheet-style input window
[ Hits: 3661 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Complex CAD and Optimization Software for Waveguide, Coax, Combline and Antenna components design and antenna modelling
[ Hits: 1753 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 2.14 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1463 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Windows program for analyzing vertical antennas. This program shows the resistance and reactance to be expected looking into a cylindrical metallic tower over a perfect ground. It gives a useful approximation of the values to be expected in a real-world situation.
[ Hits: 1095 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Meter Mate - SWR Graph Software
- Meter Mate is a companion utility for your directional watt meter that allows you to calculate the SWR reading when the forward and reflected power readings are measured. In addition to calculating the antenna system SWR Meter Mate will also plot the SWR curves of all of your antennas onto graphs that may be printed out.
[ Hits: 1562 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.26 ]
- G4FGQ Antenna programs
- Lot's of antenna planning software mainly in dos version by G4FGQ.
[ Hits: 2018 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Xperto Antenna Software AN-SOF
- XPERTO is a software for the modeling of antennas and 3D arbitrarily shaped wire structures. Xperto computes the electromagnetic response of wire antennas, including radiation and scattering problems.
[ Hits: 952 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Magnetic Loop Designer
- Windows Magnetic Loop antenna design software by DG0KW in Detusch
[ Hits: 740 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Microwave Antenna Design Calculator
- Available to run on all major operating systems, this free calculator provides quick estimation of antenna size required for a given gain and frequency.
[ Hits: 1005 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Integrated Engineering Software
- Electromagnetic CAE simulation software for modeling and analysis. RF, Microwave & Antennas
[ Hits: 1415 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Beam DX
- BEAM_DX is a free software for radioamateurs or radio listeners usage.
It allows to point a directionnal antenna towards an azimuth, a locator, an international prefix or any other geographical position on earth predefined by its latitude and its longitude by F1ORL
[ Hits: 2160 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4384 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
You can try similar termssoftware antenna antenna software cb antenna software antenna rotator software antenna bearing software yagi antenna software antenna design software antenna coverage software software antenna analyze smart antenna software antenna-rotator-software software antenna transmi vertical antenna software free antenna software coaxial traps antenna software
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links