Search Results for "antenna stand"55 links
Antennas : 80M
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. The antenna can be put together in a short time and is cheap by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 87995 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 7.35 ]
- My 80 Meter Magnetic Loop
- A custom made 80 meter loop antenna. Reports on usage and tips to build the support.
[ Hits: 23572 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- A standard double bazooka antenna
- Article by Ed WE6W on a double bazooka antenna
[ Hits: 9385 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver’s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 8058 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1080 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Setting the SWR of Your Antenna
- SWR (standing wave ratio), is a measurement of how efficiently your antenna system will radiate the power available from your radio. In simple terms, your radio would like to radiate all of its power, but can only do so if the other components cooperate
[ Hits: 1088 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4229 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6469 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Understanding the Hexbeam
- G3TXQ pages focuses on understanding the HexBeam antennas. Basics, dimensions, multi band issues, antenna modeling.
[ Hits: 1898 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 59172 | Votes: 55 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- W2BRI's Magnetic Loop Site
- Magnetic loop antennas for HF and above , magnetic loop info, how to build a magnetic loop, Magnetic Loop Antenna FAQs.
[ Hits: 2980 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- K8CIT loop antenna
- An uncommon magnetic loo antenna by Art Heft K8CIT
[ Hits: 2730 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- NVIS Antennas
- Kv5r Understanding NVIS Antennas and Propagation
[ Hits: 4558 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Pfeiffer Quads
- The Pfeiffer Quad was described in QST and has the desirable feature that it is smaller than a standard cubic quad but does not compromise performance very much. The Pfeiffer design is rather difficult to construct because of the complicated linear loading networks required.
[ Hits: 2807 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Broadband receiving antenna matching
- This article addresses the subject of obtaining the best signal transfer from an antenna to the
typical 50-ohm receiver input over a wide frequency range, with emphasis on medium-wave
(500 – 2000 kHz), encompassing the standard AM broadcast band and the 160-m amateur band.
[ Hits: 4838 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Local QRM reduction
- It is not always possible to tackle the sources of local QRM. What remains is trying to reduce the noise level by means of your antenna system.
Learn how to reduce QRM and understand how cancell noises by PA0SIM
[ Hits: 614 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Transmitter Power, Antenna Gain, Coax Loss
- Understanding relatio among transmitter power, antenna gain, and coax loss Trade-offs by Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 3082 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- WB6WUW Amature Radio Tower Installation
- Wb6wuw's pictorial guide to the erection of free-standing towers starting with excavation and ending with antenna installation
[ Hits: 5120 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- DirectionalBiQuad - Seattle Wireless
- A biquad is a fairly powerful antenna which is relatively easy to construct, with impressive performance for their size. A link greater than 5 miles can be made with a pair of these as a stand-alone antenna and a Prism2 100mW card, provided you keep coax short, and your line-of-sight is clear.
[ Hits: 9548 | Votes: 47 | Rating: 5.19 ]
- XMATCH Antenna Tuner
- Ham Radio Antenna Tuners--Full Legal Power--Patented Circuit--Outstanding Efficiency and Power Capability
[ Hits: 5047 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 3.51 ]
- Yaesu FT-817 discussion group
- Members discuss the operation of and modifications to this outstanding QRP rig that covers 160m 70cm with all modes. Site contains a large database of FT-817 FAQs and data files. Antennas, tuners, and power sources are also covered as related to this ultra-compact transceiver.
[ Hits: 11856 | Votes: 92 | Rating: 6.91 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3902 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 9854 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 6.70 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- VNA-dsp / Antenna Analyzer
- This project is an attempt to build a portable standalone VNA (Vector Network Analyzer).
[ Hits: 1651 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsantenna stand antenna stand off stand ht stand stand off g stand what does dx stand for what does ciarf stand fo oasis - stand by me what-dose-apt-stand-for stand off mount hf pole stand stand-off mount stand alone voicekeyer jpole stand
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links