about antenna stand on dxzone.com
1 2 3 [next]
Antennas : 40M Antennas : 80M
Antennas : Feed Lines
- A magnetic loop antenna for HF
- Able to cover all frequencies between 3.5 and about 10 MHz, the loop described here is directional, does not require a radial system, and stands just 1.8 metres tall. Most parts needed can be purchased at a hardware shop. The antenna can be put together in an afternoon and requires only hand tools to assemble. It should cost less than sixty dollars to build.
by Peter Parker VK3YE ex VK1PK
[ Hits: 85139 | Votes: 27 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- Build A Magnetic Loop
- Documents and schema on how to build a Magnetic Loop Antenna fo 80/30 mtrs
[ Hits: 25965 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.12 ]
- My 80 Meter Magnetic Loop
- A custom made 80 meter loop antenna. Reports on usage and tips to build the support.
[ Hits: 22870 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.85 ]
- GM4XRF Loop antenna plan
- A motor driven magnetic loop antenna 1.5 meters square for 3.5-10MHZ by GM4XRF
[ Hits: 9942 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.20 ]
Antennas : G5RV Antennas : HexBeam Antennas : Magnetic Loop
- Understanding Standing Wave Ratios SWR
- We worry a lot about Standing Wave Ratio (SWR) in amateur radio since SWR is one indication of how well our antenna system is working. Most HF transceivers and antenna tuners have built in SWR meters. SWR is a measure of a transceiver’s output power verses the portion of that power reflected by the antenna system By Ken Larson KJ6RZ
[ Hits: 7990 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- SWR: Maximum allowable VSWR
- VSWR (voltage-standing-wave-ratio) represents the degree with which an antenna is "matched" to the system impedance. Most modern antennas do not require any tuning for optimum performance. VSWR is one of the easiest parameters to measure and VSWR meters are becoming very popular antenna installation tools
[ Hits: 1061 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.33 ]
- Setting the SWR of Your Antenna
- SWR (standing wave ratio), is a measurement of how efficiently your antenna system will radiate the power available from your radio. In simple terms, your radio would like to radiate all of its power, but can only do so if the other components cooperate
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Build An LF Antenna Analyzer
- A Portable Low Frequency Antenna Analyzer, For those of us who like to play with antennas on the ham bands, one of the handiest tools to have around the shack is an "antenna analyzer". These gadgets combine a signal generator and standing-wave ratio (SWR) sensor in a small battery-powered unit.
[ Hits: 4110 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
Antennas : Quad Antennas : Receiving Antennas : Theory Antennas : Theory : Antenna Gain Antennas : WiFi Manufacturers : Antenna Tuners Radio Equipment : HF Transceivers : Yaesu FT-817 Software : Antenna analysis
- 160/80m Coaxial Receiving Loop Antennas
- Receiving loop antenna for top band. This antenna allow to reduce noise on both bands. The stand alone 80m loop is approximately four feet in diameter. And made of light weight material. Which makes it ideal for portable use or you can mount it above a pre-existing vhf antenna, and due to it's small size it is quite rotatable.
[ Hits: 57716 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- W2BRI's Magnetic Loop Site
- Magnetic loop antennas for HF and above , magnetic loop info, how to build a magnetic loop, Magnetic Loop Antenna FAQs.
[ Hits: 2835 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- K8CIT loop antenna
- An uncommon magnetic loo antenna by Art Heft K8CIT
[ Hits: 2655 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
Technical Reference : Vector Network Analyzer
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3794 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
[ Hits: 9503 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.94 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links