Search Results for "antenna trap"69 links - and 1 categories
- DL9MEU Antenna projects
- Basics for a good Antenna:``Only if you can hear it, you can work it!``Symmetric antennas save a lot of trouble.``No traps - no radials - no loading coils.
[ Hits: 5238 | Votes: 57 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Trapped dipole for 40-80-160 meters
- Build a space efficient trapped dipole antenna for 40-80-160 meter bands using RG-58 and PVC pipe by W8NX
[ Hits: 84419 | Votes: 99 | Rating: 6.02 ]
- KK5BL How To Build A G5RV Antenna
- How to build a G5RV Transmitting antenna
Originally posted to the packet bbs system by KC6CFF. The G5RV is an easy-to-build 80-10 dipole requiring no traps. All bands are covered, including 30, 17, and 12. The G5RV has high SWR, by design, on most bands and a tuner is required
[ Hits: 23820 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.15 ]
- Hex Array - 80/40 Meter Vertical
- This page describes a homebrew 80/40 meter trap vertical antenna. Includes an interesting antenna raising system that allow easy setup and tuning.
[ Hits: 6948 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8478 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Types of multiband antennas
- Types of multi-band antennas for the HF bands, from the horizontal end fed wire, to g5rv, log periodics, trap dipoles, vee beams and rhombic antennas.
[ Hits: 9853 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- All HF Band Antennas
- F6ITV consideration on HF Antennas, from trap wired anternnas, to center feed antennas.
[ Hits: 1306 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Trap antennas, coaxial trap, coax dipole antenna loss resistance
- Testing and comparison of traps and trap antennas
[ Hits: 2974 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- About trap antennas
- Negatives sides of using trap antennas
[ Hits: 815 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- How antenna traps work
- An interesting article about homebrewing antenna traps for multiband antennas by VE3GK
[ Hits: 9522 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Coaxial Traps for multiband antennas
- A new perspective on the analysis and
design of this popular antenna element. By Karl-Otto Müller, DG1MFT
[ Hits: 12702 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Building Coaxial Traps
- This page describes the design and construction materials W8WWV used to build a coaxial cable trap. A coaxial cable trap is a parallel resonant circuit that is usually inserted in an antenna element to enable multiband operation.
[ Hits: 9266 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Multi Band Antenna Traps
- These devices are called Traps, but they are actually more like frequency sensitive switches. They are parallel resonant, high Q, tuned circuits which provide a very high impedance at their frequency of resonance.
[ Hits: 4575 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Trapped antennas
- ARRL index of document about trapped antennas and notes on traps usage
[ Hits: 2766 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Petlowany Three-Band Burner Antenna
- a simple, low-cost, trapless short vertical antenna which amazingly works on three HF bands (20, 15 and 10 meters)
[ Hits: 14818 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]
- Semi-vertical trap antenna
- The G3NGD Semi-vertical Trap Antenna for 1,8 3,5 and 7MHz
[ Hits: 27032 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 5.20 ]
- 9 band vertical HF antenna by RW3XA
- Simple vertical radiator with matching box. No traps, no tuner required.
[ Hits: 35862 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- High Performance Wire Antennas
- Popularity doesn't guarantee high antenna performance, disadvantages of trap antennas
[ Hits: 2584 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Projects and Info Center
- Antenna projects and info center by KP4AO, including The Optimized Wideband Antenna (OWA) Yagi and Skyhawk, a state-of-the-art trapless tribander
[ Hits: 5166 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Rybakov antenna by IV3SBE
- Multiband no traps vertical antenna 80-6M
[ Hits: 9758 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.21 ]
- Barker & Williamson
- Dipole antennas, unique broadband antennas, trap dipole antennas, coils, accessories for HF radio
[ Hits: 15668 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.84 ]
- Unadilla Antennas
- The Big Signal, W2AU, W2DU, W2VS, traps InLine, Intenna, An-sulator, End-sulator, Old Reliable by Unadilla Antenna Manufacturing Co.
[ Hits: 3267 | Votes: 136 | Rating: 8.12 ]
- R7 Vertical Maintenance and Repair
- How repair the traps, and then homebrew the rest of the antenna, including the matching box
[ Hits: 4109 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.57 ]
- Antenna Maker
- Antenna design program for Quads, Yagis, Inverted Vees, J-poles, Trap Dipoles and more.
[ Hits: 74371 | Votes: 140 | Rating: 4.72 ]
- HamCalc v1.3
- HamCalc is a free collection of calculators for radio amateurs include Antenna ERP calculations,
Attenuators, Audio Filter design, Coil Winding,
Decibels, Great Circles map and calculator, HF Filters, HF Traps, Metric conversions OP Amps
QRA Locator to Latitude/Longitude, Radio Horizon calculator, Resonance Satellite orbit calculator Timer calculations (555 timer)Zener Diode calculations Download zip By G4VWL
[ Hits: 20797 | Votes: 83 | Rating: 5.04 ]
You can try similar termscoaxial trap trap softwa antenna trap trap antenna 80 40m 40 80 trap antenna trap antenna dipole trap antenna trap antenna 7100 khz antenna trap coil antenna trap design trap vertical antenna w2au trap antenna wave-trap-antenna antenna trap dipole 40 8 antenna trap calculator coaxial trap antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links