Search Results for "antenna tree support"6 links
- Antenna Launching for Serious Practitioners
- Over the years, I've been developing a negative relationship with trees. I'm all in favor of trees when they mind their own business in forests. It's when they purport to serve as antenna support structures that things fall apart. Russ AA7QU
[ Hits: 1126 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.50 ]
- YLRADIO - Full wave delta loop
- This Delta Loop is a three-sided antenna suspended high in the air by vertical supports, such as tall evergreen trees. Recommended height is 40 feet or more at highest point, but higher is better.
[ Hits: 11881 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 7.43 ]
- Tee Vertical Antenna for the 630M Band
- The conventional configuration was an inverted-L arrangement with the vertical section going up about 13m and then a horizontal top-load wire extending about 8m, the end of which was supported by a tree at about 10m.
[ Hits: 175 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Stealthy HF multi-band Antenna
- This is a design for a stealthy HF multi-band vertical wire antenna using a tree as a supportby G7AQK
[ Hits: 1107 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quarter wave stealth antenna
- An indeal stealth antenna made by multiple quarter wave verticals, supported by a tree.
[ Hits: 321 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Tensioner Vari-Ten
- Vari-Ten Wire Antenna Tensioners
antenna accessory for amateur radio operators to protect wire antennas from damage when the support trees sway in the wind. Tensioners are an antenna shock absorber, calibrated wire Tensioner, and end insulator all in one stealthy unit
[ Hits: 240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]