Search Results for "antenna wire"475 links
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- WB4BXW Diople Antenna Calculator
- Dipole and inverted vee antenna calculator sufficiently accurate for wire antennas up to 30 Mhz
[ Hits: 3595 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Antenna wire catenary calculator
- This is a simple calculator for solving the antenna wire catenary between to end points given the design wind speed, mass per unit length of the wire, wire diameter and Gross Breaking Strength of the wire.
[ Hits: 2696 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.17 ]
- Build a Basic Beverage Antenna
- Basically the Beverage is a travelling wave antenna made of a length of wire a small height (relative to the wavelength of interest) above earth. It can be terminated for unidirectional reception or left unterminated for bi-directional reception.
[ Hits: 6671 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- K0RWU Multiband dipole 6-17 meters
- This antenna consists of 4 resonate dipoles made from 12 insulated copper electrical wire. The dipoles are resonate on the following bands: 6 meters, 10 meters, 12 meters and 17 meters.
[ Hits: 1998 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The versatile end-fed wire
- Benefits and limitations of an end feed antennas.
By Peter Parker VK3YE - first appeared in Amateur Radio, June 1998
[ Hits: 7962 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- The Indoor spiral dipole
- An attic indoor antenna successfully implemented by N9RET by using two runs of 2-conductor wire
[ Hits: 3652 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- A Stealthy HF Coat Hanger Antenna
- A multiband stealth antenna. Tuner is required.
The antenna is made from a $15, 500 ft roll of black #14 insulated stranded wire, about 120 small black wire ties, and maybe 30 or so large black wire ties.
[ Hits: 6820 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 9.40 ]
- Build a Tuned Loop
- How can you vastly improve your Medium Wave reception? its quite simple really, all you need is 120 foot of wire, a few lengths of timber and an old tuning capacitor with which you can build the answer to every DX'ers prayers, a tuned loop antenna.
[ Hits: 2951 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Petlowany Antennas by K6NO
- WorldRadio Article on Petlowany antennas base on this principle: if a length of wire is wound into a spiral-shaped coil and excited by a radio frequency current connected to the innermost portion of the coil, it will then, and only then, exhibit RF characteristics that closely approximate those of a resonant linear wire of the same length
[ Hits: 3120 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.22 ]
- Understanding Radiation Patterns
- Understanding and using antenna radiation patterns
[ Hits: 392 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Importance of noise reduction in wires antennas
- An old post by John Doty about effects of noise in longwire antenna.
[ Hits: 1471 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Gain
- How much gain ? This article help you on understanding how read antenna gain values in order to evaluate antenna performance
[ Hits: 5189 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- FBK portable mini tuner
- Tunes symmetric/coax/longwire antenna's between 1.8-50MHz
[ Hits: 3537 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quarter Wave Wire GP antenna
- A 1/4 Wave GP antenna for 146-225-445 Mhz
[ Hits: 2037 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Zeppelin antenna
- It consists of a radiating wire with a length equal to the half-wave of the fundamental frequency for which the antenna is cut.
[ Hits: 1886 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- A stealth HF antenna
- A wire antenna matched with a 4:1 balun that can operate with the help of a tuner on all hf bands.
By IW2EVK in italian
[ Hits: 5507 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- CO2KK Wire antenna for 50 Mhz
- 6m (50Mhz) Long wire antenna
There is another form of long wire antenna which provides uni-directional coverage and is easy to build. Description by Arnie Coro CO2KK
[ Hits: 1370 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The ElectraSlide Antenna
- Modification of the DK3 design by Don Johnson, W6AAQ. No voltage dropping, operates on the full 12 volts. The control switch and the matching toroid are supplied. All you need is a standard 3/8 by 24 thread ballmount, 2 wire sheilded microphone cable for control wiring, and a CB whip cut to resonance.
[ Hits: 1247 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- German internet shop for difficult-to-find components, which are used by radio amateurs.
Antenna parts, masts and mounts, cables connectors, wires, rf-chockes, toroids cores, twin-lead, teflon -strand, insultators
[ Hits: 3373 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- HF wire antennas toroids, connectors and accessories, online shop
[ Hits: 780 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termsguy wire antenna 160 m wire antenna ez wire antenna 8 mhz wire antenna cb wire antenna best wire antenna end fed wire antenna 80 m wire antenna 80 mtr wire antenna ndb wire antenna swl wire antenna wire antenna 10 80 6m wire antenna fan wire antenna wire antenna
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links