antenna wire473 links
- Line Launcher
- The line launcher is a handy tool which is a must-have for anyone who uses wire antennas. It provides an easy way to mount the end of a wire antenna up into a tree. It basically consists of a fishing reel mounted to a slingshot, which is a tried & true design.
[ Hits: 1197 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W5GI Mystery Antenna
- W5GI Mystery Antenna is a multi-band wire antenna that performs exceptionally well even though it confounds antenna modeling software.
This antenna covers 80 to 6 meters with low feed point impedance and will work with most radios, with or without an antenna tuner. It is approximately 100 feet long, can handle the legal limit, and is easy and inexpensive to build. It is similar to a G5RV but a much better performer especially on 20 meters.
[ Hits: 126119 | Votes: 107 | Rating: 8.05 ]
- VK5AH -HF 4 Bander dipole
- A multiband 80-40-20-15 meters dipole wire antenna that can be extended to cover 160 meters too.
[ Hits: 51130 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 6.90 ]
- Generic 2 Meter J-Pole antenna
- Here's an antenna that you can take with you. This is made from cheap flat 300 ohm TV antenna wire.
[ Hits: 4421 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- K4TX Delta Loop for 40 Meters
- 40 Meter 2 Element Parasitic Delta Loop wire antenna with pictures of delta loop assembling
[ Hits: 6535 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.83 ]
- 6 meter wire antenna calculations
- Six meter wire antenna sizes
[ Hits: 3436 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4642 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Wire Antenna Life
- How long should a wire antenna last?
Wire antennas are not forever. Installation and quality are major factors in the useful life. Don't forget maintenance. You can avoid an untimely failure.
[ Hits: 2648 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Installing dipole insulators
- Installing your dipole end insulators, a beginner guide to proper setup wires to insultaors.
[ Hits: 20298 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- J-Pole antennas for 2m-40m
- A multiband jpole antenna
[ Hits: 14539 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Rockloop Antenna @dl1gsj
- A magnetic loop made just of wire. Suitable for portable usage and for QRP operations.
[ Hits: 2005 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- W4JOH Cobra Antenna
- The original Cobra antenna, is a multiband 160 or 80 to 10 meter, designed by W4JOH is built using standard insulated wire of about 14 gauge and fed with 450 ohm ladder line down to the shack into a tuner.
[ Hits: 1422 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- EC2APU multiband wire antenna
- Wire antenna for 10-15-20-40-80 meters band, with many drawings and description in spanish
[ Hits: 5657 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- AMANDX Dipole
- The longwire antenna is a very effective antenna for the listener who wants to cover all of the shortwave bands from 530 KHZ to 30 MHZ.a
[ Hits: 3620 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.75 ]
- Wifi: Building Yagi Antennas
- Example and resources of 2.4 Ghz yagi antenna plans
[ Hits: 12716 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.80 ]
- Installing Wire Antennas
- Before selecting an antenna system, you must first find a place to put it. A selection of techniques to setup antennas upon trees using pulleys or other tools
[ Hits: 1980 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- High Performance Wire Antennas
- Popularity doesn't guarantee high antenna performance, disadvantages of trap antennas
[ Hits: 2619 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Wire beam antenna for the bands 6m, 10m, 12m, 15m, 17m and 20m
[ Hits: 1932 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- SSB Electronic USA
- manufactures and distributes HF, VHF, UHF and SHF equipment covering 10MHz. - 47.0GHz. Our products include: Wireless LAN / WAN Bidirectional Linear Amplifiers, Low Noise Preamplifiers - LNA's, RF Linear Amplifiers, Relays, Transverter Systems, Frequency Translation Systems, Downconverters, Antennas, Parabolic Dishes, Coaxial Cable, Relays, Antenna Switches, Microwave Test equipment, PC controlled Receivers, Microwave Linear Amplifiers including models for Telemetry, Wireless, and CDMA applications.
[ Hits: 7717 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- NEC4WIN is a 32 bits commercial antenna simulation software based on MININEC3 developed by the Naval Ocean Systems Center in the 70s and 80s. It runs under Windows and can be used to simulate, analyze and optimize wire antennas, beams, verticals, etc.
NEC4WIN has limitations. They are the same as Mininec3 on which the engine is based.
[ Hits: 1543 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termswire antenna 10 80 fm antenna wire hf wire antenna wire antenna gun ez wire antenna fan wire antenna cb wire antenna wire antenna 160 guy wire antenna 15 m wire antenna wire antenna antenna wire 8 mhz wire antenna uses of wire antenna antenna wire for ham ant
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links