about antenna wire on dxzone.com
Result Page: [prev] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [next]
Antennas Antennas : 40M
Antennas : 6M Antennas : 80M Antennas : Collinear
- NVI 40 Meter Antenna Modeling
- The idea of using a low mount dipole, enhanced with reflector wires directly beneath the dipole, on the ground, appears to be a very good approach to creating an NVI specific antenna for local HF operation.
[ Hits: 2621 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Top loaded vertical
- Vertical Antenna for 40m Band with elevated Radials
Top Load is a Mesh 2 x 1 meter (Netz 2x1m)
enamelled wire 0.5 mm diameter (CuL 0,5mm)
[ Hits: 2009 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2381 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
Antennas : Dipole Antennas : Feed Lines Antennas : Helical Antennas : Magnetic Loop Antennas : Receiving Antennas : WiFi Antennas : Wire
- 802.11 2.4Ghz Low-Power Vertical Antenna
- A 2.4Ghz low-power 5dBi vertical collinear
antenna for 802.11 applications
[ Hits: 8384 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- Home-brew Compact 6dBi Collinear Antenna
- This page details the construction of an easy-to-make collinear 360 degrees omni-directional, vertically polarised, antenna for 802.11b/g wireless networking.
[ Hits: 18522 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 7.79 ]
- 6dbi Colinear Antenna for Wireless LAN
- This is an short description on how to make a cheap omni antenna for 802.11 wireless LAN cards.
[ Hits: 19456 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.79 ]
Manufacturers : Antennas : HF : Small & Stealth Antennas Manufacturers : Antennas : VHF UHF Microwave : Microwave antennas Shopping and Services : Regional : USA Technical Reference : Electronics
- W3HH Antenna
- A large bandwidth wire antenna, with a good performance
[ Hits: 573 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- D3 Antenna for Field Day
- D3+ High Performance Antennas for Field Day.
This article describes versatile broadband wire antennas. These antennas will double your effective radiated power over a dipole, will be easy and inexpensive to build and install, and will be simple to match.
[ Hits: 1769 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.67 ]
- Wire Antenna
- This page describes a cheap, weather-resistant and readily available type of antenna wire by HAMwaves.com
[ Hits: 771 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
XML RSS Feeds
Daily Top 10 links