Search Results for "antenna"4008 links - and 144 categories
- The Kite and Balloon Antenna Site
- A complete site for anyone wanting to use kites or balloons for supporting Top Band antenna systems.
[ Hits: 6369 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Double Extended Zepp Antenna
- This double extended Zepp provides 3 db gain over a dipole on the band it is designed for. Each side or leg is about 5/8 wavelength long.
[ Hits: 24106 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- 160 Meter Dipole Antenna at W5JGV
- Pictures of the 160 meters dipole antenna at W5JGV
[ Hits: 4179 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- How To Make A Homebrew 4:1 Balun
- I built a homebrew 75 meter Double Extended Zepp Antenna, And I needed a 4:1 Balun So I decided to Homebrew the Balun also. Here is how I did it!
[ Hits: 82400 | Votes: 97 | Rating: 6.16 ]
- KB1DIG's 2 Meter Antenna Design Gallery
- Home-brew antenna designs for VHF. 2-meter colinears, 2-meter Halo, and 6-meter Halo
[ Hits: 32345 | Votes: 64 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Testing EH Antennas
- EH antenna tests report by Claudio Re, I1RFQ in pdf format
[ Hits: 1931 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 3.67 ]
- W8JI Technical pages
- Amplifier, vacuum tube, receiving beverage loop vertical and transmitting antenna system technical information radiation resistance, EH antenna, noise,receivers, and information on keyclicks.
[ Hits: 20853 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 8.23 ]
- Indoor antenna de F6CYV
- Indoor wire antenna project for 7 Mhz band, basically a folded dipole antenna, design based on a project by F6CYV
[ Hits: 33620 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.85 ]
- Limited space antennas
- My site describes several compact antenna designs.
[ Hits: 6492 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- BSC Associates
- A consultant's site with a wide range of material relating to antennas for many applications.
[ Hits: 587 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Ni4L ANTENNAS & ELECTRONICS
- Ham radio antennas and electronics, specialized in 1/2 wave dipole, OCF dipole, windom, full wave loop, end fed, inverted L, portable end fed antenna, long wire, SWL antenna, fan dipole, multiband dipole, G5RV and military antennas.
[ Hits: 1153 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KB9VBR J-Pole Antennas
- All copper J-Pole antennas for sale. 6 meter, 2 meter, 222 MHz, 440 MHz, LPFM, Marine, GMRS. Includes a construction plan in pdf format if you wish to build your own antenna.
[ Hits: 5980 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.25 ]
- KB6KQ Loop antennas
- Horizontally polarized, omnidirectional loop antennas for VHF and 70cm amateur bands
[ Hits: 5206 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- International Technology Antennas
- Yagi monobanders, multibanders, dipole, verticals, balun, MTFT.
[ Hits: 4524 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 9.24 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 436 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Laipac Technology Inc.
- We are committed to constantly improving our solutions in areas of GPS System, GPS Receivers, GPS Antennas, GPS Dataloggers, RF Modules, Wireless Security Systems, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for real time and passive tracking
[ Hits: 861 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- Hidetsugu Yagi : Father of Yagi Antenna
- The Yagi Antenna is a directional antenna invented by Dr. Hidetsugu Yagi of Tohoku Imperial University and his assistant, Dr. Shintaro Uta.
[ Hits: 219 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Quadrifilar helicoidal antenna
- Design your own quadrifilar helix, the site even generates a drilling pattern in a PDF file. Several different construction methods are shown.
[ Hits: 5402 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- Outbacker Antenna shop
- Outbacker HF Mobile Antenna from Down-Under, Old Fashioned Service in secure online shopping
[ Hits: 955 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Elettronica Turrisi
- TRasceivers HF-VHF-UHF, repeaters, GPS, antennas, based in italy
[ Hits: 1786 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Radio Pro Shop
- 11 Meter CB, 10 Meter Amateur Ham, FRS, GMRS Radios, Test Meters, Scanners, Antennas, Microphones, Power Supplies, Inverters, Accessories and Technical Reference Information.
[ Hits: 15557 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 5.18 ]
- AMANDX is a site dedicated to the new listener. There are articles on antennas receivers etc.
[ Hits: 1595 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 8.83 ]
- Design and build helix antennas
[ Hits: 16228 | Votes: 334 | Rating: 8.60 ]
- MultiNEC can automate the repetitive steps of antenna modeling. You can start by building the model from scratch or by importing an existing model in any of several formats. Then you can run multiple test cases while letting the program make small changes to the model between runs.
MultiNEC can be used by itself if you like, but it really shines when used in conjunction with your existing antenna modeling program. MultiNEC works with EZNEC Standard, EZNEC-M Pro, EZNEC/4 Pro, NEC-Win Plus+, NEC-Win Pro, GNEC, Antenna Model (Teri Software), and 4nec2
[ Hits: 3825 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Ve3sqb Antenna Programs
- Programs for common antennas and some experimental, includes, dipoles, quad, Yagi, verticals, discone, jpole skyhoppers and parabolic antennas
[ Hits: 11353 | Votes: 46 | Rating: 7.40 ]