Search Results for "antenna"3981 links - and 143 categories
Antennas : 10M
- 10 Meters EH Antenna
- PDF file with plans to build an eh antenna for 10 meters band, by lloyd butler VK5BR
[ Hits: 30374 | Votes: 33 | Rating: 5.24 ]
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3874 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- VK5BR 20-40 Metre EH Antennas
- How to construct a very small but efficient Antenna with PVC Plumbing tube and discarded fruit cans. - Just the thing to fit in a small space such as the house attic
[ Hits: 28336 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.45 ]
- 20 Meters EH antenna plans
- 20 M, 1 Foot antenna plan by wb5cxc, includes also two more versions of bigger eh antennas for 20 meters, contribuited by w0kph.
[ Hits: 11455 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 5.62 ]
- I4SBX EH Antennas
- Three eh antenna plans for 20 40 meters bands.
[ Hits: 6045 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- 80 Meters EH Antenna plan
- Building this antenna is very easy and inexpensive, 6 Foot EH Antenna
[ Hits: 39237 | Votes: 49 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- EH Antenna calculator
- Calculate eh antenna components dimension with this online form
[ Hits: 17718 | Votes: 65 | Rating: 5.56 ]
- ZZ Wave Net
- ZZ Wave Net is a 40 & 80 meter full wave loop designed to fit on a city lot. ZZ Antenna is a folded dipole bent into an inverted V loop
[ Hits: 8864 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- SM5DCO EH antennas
- The Swedish EH Antenna Group
[ Hits: 2104 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.56 ]
- Instructions for Use EH Antenna
- Purpose of the present document is to put the User of an EH antenna in the best condition to appreciate its particular features.
[ Hits: 2004 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- CF and EH antennas
- Crossed-Field Antennas and E/H Antennas
[ Hits: 2674 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- More Information on the EH Antenna
- How EH antennas works and how it has performed.
[ Hits: 2018 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- EH antenna power lost considerations
- Out of Balance Current or Longitudinal Mode Current in the Coaxial Cable causes radiation from the coax. But how large a proportion of the total power is radiated or lost from this Current?
[ Hits: 1170 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The KE0VH EH antenna
- This Antenna for 20 meters was built by Bill, WA4KBD
[ Hits: 4001 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- On the EH antenna
- EH antenna iformations in this PDF file from antennex web site, By John S. (Jack) Belrose, VE2CV
[ Hits: 1907 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- EH antennas and CFA antenna
- Many antennas function because of common mode currents, rather than working in spite of them. Two popular examples are CFA and EH antennas. Another recent example, appearing in Antennex's compact antenna articles, is a thick stub "vertical" with no counterpoise.
[ Hits: 1763 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- EH Antenna QRP tests
- A QRP test with the EH antenna for 27 MHz
[ Hits: 2358 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Eh antenna notes by IK5IIR
- Original eh antenna building reccomendations by IK5IIR Stefano.
[ Hits: 1756 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.71 ]
- Moxon Rectangle Calculator
- Program to calculate the dimentions of a Moxon Rectangle.
All equations correlated to NEC antenna modeling software for wire diameters from 1e-5 to 1e-2 wavelengths.
[ Hits: 4879 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.72 ]
- JJ6 Antenna
- VK2ABQ G6XN W4RNL G4ZU comparisons
[ Hits: 1988 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 6 Meter Moxom
- Download a 6 meter moxon antenna, drawings, photos, plots by Allen Baker KG4JJH, (10 Mb!)
[ Hits: 3392 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- Portable loop antennas photos
- HF pedestrian operation using loop antennas by PY1AHD
[ Hits: 2701 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- An EH Antenna for 27 MHz Packet Radio
- An EH antenna for 27 MHz packet radio
[ Hits: 6958 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 5.17 ]
- Yahoo! Groups : eh-antenna
- This group has been created to promote discussion relating to the EH Antenna. There should be many with experience with the EH Antenna, so don't be shy about asking questions on construction and efficiency.
[ Hits: 1826 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- Spiderbeam antennas
- High Performance Lightweight Antennas. The spider beam is a full size lightweight tribander yagi for 20/15/10m, made from fiberglass and wire.
It has been specially developed as a highly efficient antenna for dx-pedition and portable use.
[ Hits: 39159 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.92 ]