Cheap antenna to make from 160m - 6mpop
- The antenna is nothing more than a simple 2.4 metre square loop drawing pinned to the internal brick wall of the spare bedroom. Yep, thats right, the inside wall of the spare bedroom - ideal for flat dwellers, hotel rooms or whinging neighbours, The loop has a simple switched inductance at the top of the square loop and uses a simple coaxial stub to tune the antenna. An additional variable capacitor placed across the feedpoint can be used to fine tune the resonance of the antenna, by Andy G0FTD
Interference Cancelling System
- The use of interference signal cancellation has been around for some time. The idea is to use an auxiliary antenna almost any random length of wire in addition to the main receiving antenna
GMRS J-Pole Antenna
- Build a j-pole antenna for the GMRS/FRS radios. These radios are the type you can buy at sporting goods stores such as REI, Cabelas, etc. There are several radio manufactureres who make GMRS/FRS radios with removable antennas. This antenna can increase the range of these radios by miles!
- Text books relating to amateur radio (HAM radio), highpass and lowpass power filters, transmitter test loads (dummy loads), study tapes and disks to learn morse code, transceiver preamplifiers, antenna signal boosters.
- HF-SSB radio products Accessories, Amplifiers and Antennas tuners. Established in 1995 as a joint venture between Motorola's Land Mobile Product Sector and Bartal Electronic Enclosures Ltd.
- Powerful antenna modeling tool using NEC 2 computing engine. Nec2 specifically provide users, either those experienced with the Nec2 processes, or for those who are neophytes but want to model their own antennas.
Nec2Go uses a simplified process for defining the antenna structure and then providing view of the structure, plots (2D and 3D) and other significant data that is pertinent to the design.
This simplified process uses an edit file with equations for all definitions.
- The AFU Knoppix CD contains software for the operating modes of PSK31, RTTY, SSTV, FAX, APRS and packet radio. Additional applications for Sat tracking, logging, locator referencing and antenna computation are also included.
The CD is targeted for radio enthusiasts, the Linux operating system and the applications on this CD are structured so that they can run from the CD without effecting the installed existing system software. *
Antenna Noise and Signal Cancelling at LF
- By using the signals from two antennas, controlling their relative amplitudes and controlling the phase of one of them, unwanted signal or unwanted noise can be phased out. Circuitry is described which uses the signal from a wire antenna to provide selective cancelling against the signal output from an LF loop antenna.