Quad antenna calculator
- To get the dimensions for your quad, all you have to do is type in the center frequency of the range where you talk, or the frequency you use most and then click the Calculate button.
- FlexNet Group in Darmstadt, Germany, group of people who spend their time in developing software for Amateur Packet-Radio purposes. The main project presently is the PC/FlexNet package written by Gunter Jost, DK7WJ.
Sound Card Packet
- This amateur radio web site explains how to use the AGWPE utility program to send and receive packet (a digital data mode) using the sound card of your PC instead of a traditional TNC (Terminal Node Controller), a radio modem.
Lan Link for Windows
- Lan Link for Windows by G3ZCZ, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, PSK31 via the sound card in the PC, eQSL interface
UISS Windows Packet Program
- This program has been designed for packet communication with ISS (International Space Station), PCSat or 'compatible' satellites with ease... Ideal for any UI packet communication.
CwGet PPCupdatedPriority listing
- A program to decode Morse code via sound input of PDA to text. No additional hardware required - your need only receiver and PDA with sound input. Built-in microphone of device can be used also.
- A computer control program for ICOM, KENWOOD, Radio Shack and AOR radios using Windows 3.1 or Windows 95. The program features 1000 frequency channels, 100 scan and search banks, and DBASE compatible frequency lookups.
AR8200 Computer Control Software
- Ar8200 computer control software jaor is the ultimate in management for the aor 8200 mki, mkii and mkiii radio scanner. the software allows full function control, memory management, configuration and remote access of the radio.
WINRAD by I2PHDupdatedpop
- Winrad is a free software program designed to implement a Software Defined Radio (SDR), meant to run under Windows XP, Windows 2000, or Windows 98SE. In a nutshell, it accepts a chunk of up to 96 kHz coming from a complex mixer in form of two signals, I and Q, fed to the PC sound card.
- WinTick is a utility program aiming at synchronizing the PC clock to Universal Coordinated Time (UTC). It was originally developed for accurate satellite tracking, running on the taskbar while a NASA-compliant tracking program (SGP4 or SDP4) is running in the foreground.