A portable 10/20/40 mt vertical antennapop
- A portable vertical antenna for 10 to 40 meters, designed for mobile operations can be used in a car as seen in pictures. A modified version for 20 and 40 meters is described too.
Loop Antennas and Calculator
- The purpose of the calculator is to give you a quick overview of the feasibility of "squeezing" a loop into your available yard or apartment space. The calculator yields a reasonable approximation of dimensions, to within 5% over the amateur bands, using typical wire gauges ranging from 12-18 AWG.
Ham Lookup by ZipCode
- This Database Lookup will return the amateur radio call sign holders which currently hold an active license and will be limited to the zip code specified You must enter at least three digits of the desired zip code.
- NU-Tech is a powerful DSP platform to validate and real-time debug complex algorithms, simply relying on a common PC. Thanks to an easy plug-in architecture, the developer can write his own NUTSs (NU-Tech Satellites) in C++ and immediately plug them into the graphical interface design environment.
Ipox5 radio link system
- Ipox5 is the freeware version of a commercial radio linking system, designed for amateur, nhw, emergency communications etc. It is optimised for mobile broadband and difficult IP links. It allows PC access, and up to 100 users on your link at one time. Usefull for multiple PMR446 use on very large sites. Works under Windows 98, XP, Vista, and Linux (under Wine)
BIP Electronics Lab Oscilloscope
- Freeware windows oscilloscope uses the sound card's input to measure signals. This means that the quality of the scope depends on the quality of your sound card.
The scope automatically uses the highest sample frequency available at the input that you select
- ScopePar turns your old PC into a multi-channel oscilloscope, the user-interface to which is SeriCon on Windows PC.
- SweepGen turns a PC into an Audio Oscillator and Sweep Generator which can be used for testing audio or educational purposes. In conjunction with audio test instruments, you can make frequency response plots. SweepGen uses the sound card in your PC to produce sinewaves
Sine Wave Generator
- Freeware windows Wave Generator use the sound card's output as sine wave output. A built in sweep algorithm is used by audio hackers to measure frequency repsonses of their amplifiers