Digital Oscilloscope kit
- The kit is build on a 75mm x 65 mm PCB and consists of only a few components. Kit includes comprehensive hardware details, Windows 95/98 software plus all the parts you needs to build this project.
BitScopes Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes
- Robust and affordable PC based mixed signal oscilloscopes for Windows, Linux and Mac. Isolated USB or networked connection to one or more PCs. Data acquisition, waveform generation and multi-user options available.
AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
- You can use like a VCR to record from your radio, the internet, or any sound input. Recordings are saved as WAV or MP3 files on your PC hard disk drive, and can easily be played back from the list of completed recordings.
- Lets you automatically record your favorite radio programs from Web Radio broadcasts, and then listen to them later on your PC, MP3 player or Pocket PC.
- EchoFilter uses the soundcard of a PC to process income audio signals in real-time. The narrow filter bandwidth allow the extraction signals and sounds from the audio signal that may normally be close to inaudible.
It is intended for radio HAMS, hobbyists, researchers, scientists and students in the DSP field.
- A free application that captures DX and WWV spots from up to 5 internet clusters and a local packet cluster. DX Spots are merged and stored in a Spot Database on your PC, enabling you to monitor, sort, and filter them in real time; known LotW participants are highlighted, as are needed stations. WWV spots are plotted to show SFI, A, and K over the last solar revolution.
SRL QuickSilver QS1R VERB
- The QS1R VERB is the most advanced open source digital down conversion (DDC) receiver board on the market. It features a Linear Technologies LTC2208 16 bit, 130 MSPS Analog Digital Converter (ADC) and an Altera EP3C16 Cyclone III FPGA. Connectivity to the PC is through a high speed USB 2.0 interface. QS1R covers 15 kHz through 55 MHz in its standard configuration and can be used in undersampling applications to 300+ MHz.