Search Results for "application"318 links
DX Resources : Ham Radio Awards
- LA5MDA Norwegian Amateur Radio Station
- NORWAY 1814 AWARD Rules and application.
WALA - Worked All LA Rules and application.
[ Hits: 178 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- rtl-sdr.com A blog about RTL-SDR
- RTL-SDR is a very cheap software defined radio that uses a DVB-T TV tuner dongle based on the RTL2832U chipset. This is a blog about rtl-sdr, software defined radio and their developments and applications.
[ Hits: 947 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Variacs - Variable Autotransformer
- Use these Variac auto transformers for specific application requirements that include, but are not limited to, home coffee roasting, tube amps, and more.
[ Hits: 122 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G7AQK remote control setup
- Description of G7AQK remote setup using Logmein remote desktop application and digipan for remote operations.
[ Hits: 186 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- InterTronic Solutions
- Distributor for key system components used in satellite communications, radio astronomy, high energy microwave systems for physics and for high power solid state microwave systems for military, radar, medical and other applications.
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MBU cluster - Simple DX Cluster
- MBU Cluster is simple android application for ham radio operators to view live the spots on mobile device. All the spots are refreshing every 60 seconds.
[ Hits: 252 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Calculators
- A collection of calculators from everything RF for various applications VSWR, attenuator resistance valies, microstrip, coax, unit conversions and many more.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DX Spotter by YO8SAW
- DX Spotter is a DX Cluster client application which offers easy to use filters and alerts.
[ Hits: 216 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- QRG list for HAMs and SWLs
- qrg-liste is a website with a database of frequencies for SWL and Hams. DB can be interfaced with software applications. In german.
[ Hits: 99 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Useful helper applications for JT65-HF, including JT Alert that provides several audio and visual alert types based on decoded Callsigns within JT65-HF and WSJT-X.
[ Hits: 689 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Dire Wolf
- Dire Wolf is a software soundcard modem and APRS encoder/decoder. It can be used stand-alone to receive APRS messages, as a digipeater, APRStt gateway, or Internet Gateway (IGate). It can also be used as a virtual TNC for other applications such as APRSIS32, UI-View32, Xastir, APRS-TW, YAAC, UISS, Linux AX25, and many others.
[ Hits: 787 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 9.25 ]
- hamOS is a live and installable Debian based linux respin for Amateur Radio Operators. It is intended for new users with little or no linux experience. hamOS contains a variety of pre-installed applications for amateur radio like logging, homebrewing, digital modes, and more.
[ Hits: 364 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- QScope.org is an advanced statistics online application with innovative features for HAM Radio operators logs. While designed with amateur radio contesters score improvements in mind, it can help any HAM to have a better visibility over its logbook.
You can import ADIF or Cabrillo logs and have various statistics like QSOs per band, mode, operator; QSOs Rate; Operating Time...
[ Hits: 300 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- uLog (micro-log) is a windows log book program designed as an easy-to-use logbook application that offers just the basic fields for QSO entry by M0PZT
[ Hits: 283 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- RF Toolbox
- A MacOSX antenna design and electronics/electrical tool package. It is a multipourpose application that allow antenna design and comomn calculations
[ Hits: 276 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- KD6CJI MULTISCAN 3B SSTV - Mac
- MultiScan 3 B is an application for Ham Radio Slow Scan TV (SSTV) Communications. It is build to run on Mac OS X 10.6 or later versions.
MultiScan 3B can transmit and receive pictures in the following formats (modes):
Robot black and white modes: 8s, 12s, 24s and 36 s
Robot Color: 12s, 24s, 36s and 72s
Socttie: 1,2,3,4, DX and DX2
Martin: 1,2,3,4, HQ1 and HQ2
PD Modes: 50s, 90s, 120s, 160s, 180s, 240 and 290s
P Modes: P3, P5 and P7
AVT Modes: 24s , 90s,94s,188s in color and 125s in black and white
All modes can be send/received in regular, narrow, QRM and narrow+QRM modes, by kd6cji
[ Hits: 318 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- This application allows two Winkeyers to be linked over the Internet for Morse code exchanges or for remote keying of a station.
[ Hits: 224 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Buddy is a multi purpose ham radio application that let you control your radios, or controller, offer a logbook, cluster access, qrz lookups, and interface with several popular ham radio applications
[ Hits: 829 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- The Pecker
- The Pecker is a software application that emulates an existing hardware amplifier tuning aid operated in SSB mode as apposed to CW or AM. As such no carrier is used by G7EIX
[ Hits: 475 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SDR Sharp
- SDR# (read SDR Sharp) is a high performance Software Defined Radio application. SDR sharp is a fully featured SDR capable of handling samplerates from kHz level soundcards up to multi hundred MHz dedicated samplers, thanks to its multi-core architecture.
[ Hits: 1167 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 8.67 ]
- Sigmira is a free Software Defined Radio (SDR) application program that runs on Windows and Linux. It operates with with an external conventional receiver, RFSpace SDR-IQ, RPSpace SDR-14, or SDR-RADIO.com networked receiver
[ Hits: 802 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- PSELab freeware
- PSELab is a freeware Windows application useful to estimate power spectrum and short-time spectral distribution of signals. The application uses periodogram, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods. To estimate short-time spectral distribution, the application uses short Time Fourier transform, pseudo-Wigner-Ville transform, least squares Prony, Burg, covariance, MUSIC and some other methods.
[ Hits: 333 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DxSpot for iOS
- DxSpot is your mobile access into the Amateur Radio DX cluster network for your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch. Commercial application.
[ Hits: 200 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Ham Radio Arduino Projects
- Ham Radio applications with the Arduino micro-controller presentation by W8DER
[ Hits: 1417 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.60 ]
- Opendous - Upconverter
- Upconverter MF/HF Converter for Receivers. Converts signals in the MF and HF Bands to signals in the VHF Band. Intended for use in receiver applications with projects like RTL-SDR/SDR#/FunCube Dongle, or to listen to AM radio using an FM receiver.
[ Hits: 315 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]