Search Results for "application"320 links
- A Short Back Fire antenna
- A Short Back Fire antenna improved for Wireless-LAN applications
[ Hits: 5219 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 6.74 ]
- Crossed Field Antenna
- The Crossed Field Antenna (CFA) is one of the applications of Correction of Maxwell's Equations which was used over 150 years ago which was proved these days that the Magnetic Field Source is only the Displacement Current not the Conduction Current .
These Corrections was made by an Egyptian Doctor Engineer Fathi Kabbary , who reached the New Correct Theory which shows that the height and efficiency of the antenna doesn't depend on the wavelength
[ Hits: 2082 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The Moxon Rectangle on 2 Meters
- We often think of the Moxon rectangle as strictly an HF antenna. However, its small size and special far field pattern lend themselves to some VHF applications. So let's see how to adapt the design to 2 meters (as a popular band choice) and also see a few of the uses to which we may effectively put the design.
[ Hits: 10053 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 3.44 ]
- 2 Meter J-pole from 450-Ohm Ladder Line
- Great first time J-pole project. Covers most of the basics. This small and thin design also makes it good for several stealth applications.
[ Hits: 41406 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 7.18 ]
- AR88 page
- This model was introduced in the early 40's to replace or augment the HRO in applications demanding a more onerous duty than basic operational point-to-point communications such as intercepting coded axis radio messages during WWII.
[ Hits: 1383 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AE7Q Amateur Radio Database Query Tools
- Lookup callsign histories & applications, available Amateur Extra callsigns, vanity callsign predictions, and more. Updated from FCC data several times a day.
[ Hits: 6957 | Votes: 41 | Rating: 8.28 ]
- RadioQTH - Ham radio vanity license search
- RadioQTH Amateur Radio Vanity License Search: This site shows vanity call sign requests filed with the FCC, when call signs will be available for vanity applications and other useful tools that will help in the search for the perfect amateur radio vanity call sign.
[ Hits: 3109 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- BSC Associates
- A consultant's site with a wide range of material relating to antennas for many applications.
[ Hits: 605 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.67 ]
- Balun Designs LLC
- Balun Designs wind high quality baluns and ununs for Amateur Radio and commercial applications based on the researched and tested designs of Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI.
[ Hits: 1530 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Nello Towers
- Exclusive Nello Tower Dealer for Amateur Radio Applications. Nello Tower Corp, makes exact replica Rohn Tower sections and accessories.
[ Hits: 3644 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Nemal Electronics
- Manufacturer of standard and custom electronic cable, connectors, cable assemblies, and patch panels for broadcast, audio, video, RF, microwave, and electronic control applications.
[ Hits: 818 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Ham Stack
- Microcontrollers for many ham radio applications including repeater controllers, beacon transmitters, keyers, antenna switches, battery monitors, etc.
[ Hits: 484 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
[ Hits: 786 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Airtime Battery
- Batteries for most two way radio applications
[ Hits: 1101 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.57 ]
- QuickRecord is a trialware compact application for recording and playing sound on a Microsoft Windows PC. It works on Windows 95, 98, Me, NT4, 2000, and XP. Recording and playing back directly to and from disk files, QuickRecord maintains the simplicity of the standard Windows Sound Recorder applet but without the restrictions.
[ Hits: 3394 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
[ Hits: 3700 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Band Master
- Band Master is a program for Radio Amateurs that downloads DX spots and displays them in different ways, including a graphical band map. It can be used either as a stand alone application or as part of a logging or contesting software via the COM/OLE interface.
Rig control, country/province resolution, azimuth/distance calculator and online QRZ lookup are built-in, propagation prediction and geographical mapping are available through integration with HamCap and DX Atlas respectively.
[ Hits: 3088 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Windows application that will allow you to perform calculations with the popular Maidenhead Grid Square system. This grid system is used worldwide by amateur radio operators for many aspects of ham radio.
[ Hits: 10076 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- 59+ CW
- Freeware Win32 application can be used for sending CW signal to the transceiver over a COM port or simply listening to Morse code on the speaker. The application is very easy to configure and will allow you to you to add new Morse characters set speed, tone, dash, dot, PTT line delay and other parameters. It is also possible to set shortcuts for call, QTH, name, RST and ANY other QSO field.
[ Hits: 20470 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.44 ]
- Palm OS based shareware application by KC6AAB for Amateur Radio Operators. AmRLog is designed for logging mobile radio contacts.
[ Hits: 1468 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Big Fat Tail Productions
- PocketSat is a full-featured satellite tracking application for PalmOS and PocketPC devices. It is designed to be usable by both experienced satellite trackers as well as novices who are interested in knowing when they can simply look up and see satellites.
[ Hits: 6395 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tracking. Allow tracking of ISS, Iridium flares, ham radio satellites, International Space Station, satellite passes prediction, orbits, auto updates and alerting
[ Hits: 11457 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 7.16 ]
- Defpom's CB Radio Simulator
- It is a application which can be used for troubleshooting CB radio faults, by giving a graphical display of the normal operating frequencies generated by various parts of the CB radios circuits, it can help you identify if a frequency is incorrect or even missing. Another good use for this software is simulating possible frequency expansions, as it allows you to choose any frequency that the PLL is capable of generating, so you can see what the radio will allow you to get !
[ Hits: 1405 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SWIFT WX
- SWIFT WX Version 2.0 combines a powerful GIS mapping engine with real-time weather maps and storm tracking data making it the most comprehensive storm tracking application available.
[ Hits: 2088 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1889 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
You can try similar termsapplication application of sdr application-of-sdr i phone application download application application form application download membership application military application of sdr application software work application radio application application of rhombic antenna application decode signal adi file editor application
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links