G3YXM Small Loop
- This simple antenna is capable of remarkable results on 160, 80 and 40 metres. Forming a triangle from around 50 feet of satellite TV coaxial cable, the top of the triangle can be as low as 15 feet, and the lower side just high enough to prevent a passer by hanging themselves
Cross Country Wireless SDR Receiverupdated
- SDR Receiver a compact high performance HF software defined radio receiver designed to be used in fixed or portable stations.
Version 2 of the receiver is now available. It now has an RF pre-amplifier using a power MOSFET and other revisions to improve it's performance both as a stand alone receiver and as an IF panadaptor with HF and VHF transceivers.
D-STAR Hot Spot
- D-STAR Hot Spot is software for Windows that creates a D-STAR 'point of presence' (or hot spot) utilizing an analog radio and a GMSK node adapter. The hot spot creates RF access to the D-STAR network where none previously existed
Nova for Windows
- Popular Windows-based satellite tracking program in the world. In use by NASA, the U.S. Air Force, industry, and thousands of amateur radio operators.
- Implementation of NORAD SGP4/SDP4 algorithms in PHP for determining a satellites location and velocity in Earth orbit. These SGP4/SDP4 models were ported from Predict 2.2.3 written by John A. Magliacane (KD2BD) for the Linux operating system.