Global Positioning System Primer
- Welcome to the Global Positioning System (GPS)
What is GPS? What is Navigation?
GPS Elements Satellites in Space Ground Control Stations and Receivers, How GPS Works - An Amazing System, Military Uses for GPS
GPS Time Series
- The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a constellation of 24 satellites which is used for navigation and precise geodetic position measurements.
USCG Navigation Center DGPS
- Differential Global Positioning Service (DGPS) is a land-based augmentation system that receives and processes signals from orbiting GPS satellites, calculates corrections from known positions and broadcasts these corrections via a Medium Frequency (MF) Transmitter to DGPS users in the Broadcast Site’s coverage area.
Big Fat Tail Productions
- PocketSat is a full-featured satellite tracking application for PalmOS and PocketPC devices. It is designed to be usable by both experienced satellite trackers as well as novices who are interested in knowing when they can simply look up and see satellites.
- Orbitron is a freeware (cardware) application dedicaed to satellite tracking. Allow tracking of ISS, Iridium flares, ham radio satellites, International Space Station, satellite passes prediction, orbits, auto updates and alerting