T2FD, The Forgotten Antenna
- The terminated. tilted, folded dipole T2FD is a little known antenna that performs excellently. Compact in size compared to a half-wave dipole the T2FD provides signal gain, wide frequency coverage, and exceptionally low noise characteristics.
Comparator-based RF switch
- This is a concept paper, not a constuction article. There are too many variables to propose a one size fits all design. However, this paper should give you the basic idea how to do it
- An interesting article on Voltage Standing Wave Ratio vs Current Standing Wave Ratio by EPARA
Peekskill - Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association
- The Peekskill / Cortlandt Amateur Radio Association, Inc. (PCARA) is a Volunteer Non-Profit Community Service Organization Serving the Greater Peekskill / Cortlandt Area of Westchester and Putnam Counties in New York State.
PCARA operates three voice repeaters in the Northern Westchester / Southern Putnam County region of New York State.
Rainbow Amateur Radio Association
- RARA was founded in 1995 by a group of active amateur radio operators from several regions of the United States. Today, the club is international in scope with over 135 members around the world.
The Tube Center
- Supplying over 2000 different vacuum tube types, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors. It is easy for Antique collectors, Ham radio operators, audio enthusiasts, broadcast enthusiasts and amateur radio hobbyists to buy, sell and trade vacuum tubes, electron tubes, audio tubes, valves, grid caps, sockets and capacitors