- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
Do-It-Yourself Wireless Antennas
- Your guide to wireless antennas, how to build a wireless antenna without spending much money
The Pringles Cantenna, Coffee Can Antenna, Parabolic Reflector and Antenna Designs. Combine a homemade Tripod Mount with an inexpensive Pistol Grip and go Wardriving.
Mackenzie Highway Network
- The Mackenzie Regional ARC currently Operates the VE6PRR (146.82- ) repeater. It's located approximately 15 Km North of Peace River. It is linked to the SARA system via Grande Prairie. We are currently in the process of expanding the coverage by adding number of repeater sites through out the area.
VE3NRS Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club
- The Niagara Peninsula Amateur Radio Club carries the club call sign of VE3VM. Our organization serves all amateurs and local community within the region of Niagara located in Ontario, Canada.
Russian VHF Trophy
- For carrying out of bilateral QSOs on band of 2 meters, 70 and 23 centimeters all kinds of modulation. It is authorized to spend QSOs, using all kinds of passage: TROPO, ES, AURORA, MS, FAI, EME, IONO,
- This is perhaps the most important parameter in many oscillators and it deserves an in-depth discussion on what it is, how it affects a system and how it can be minimised in an oscillator design.
RF Circuit design basics
- Ebook by Akira Matsuzawa Tokyo Institute of Technology, Building blocks in RF system and basic performances, Device characteristics in RF application , Low noise amplifier design, Mixer design and Oscillator design