Patch antenna for APT
- The patch, or microstrip, antenna has become a common workhorse for the microwave spectrum from about 1 GHz to tens of GHz.
This type of antenna consists of two conducting layers separated by a dielectric to form an
extended capacitor by WlHDX
W8DZ - Greater cincinnati amateur radio association
- GCARA is a general interest amateur radio club intended to promote amateur radio, electronics education and fellowship through amateur radio in the Greater Cincinnati Tristate - Indiana, Ohio and Kentucky area. The club service area lies within a circle having a radius of 25 miles from downtown Cincinnati.
K8BTP Salem Area Amateur Radio Association
- SAARA is an association of radio amateurs organized for the promotion of Amateur Radio communication and experimentation. We provide communications during disasters, emergencies and community events
TOYO Connector (TYC)
- Certified under ISO9001:2000 and focus on sales of high frequency coaxial connector (BNC, TNC, SMA, SMB, N, F, UHF, RCA etc); attenuator; termination; surge arrester; conversion; coaxial cable assembly; high frequency coaxial cable etc.
Frequencies for using digital modes
- These frequencies are to be used as a guide to find the related signals. They have come from several sources, and are, in no way, guaranteed to be complete, accurate, or inclusive.