Whitton Amateur Radio Group
- If you find yourself in London then please do visit. The club operates a HF station with the call sign GX0MIN, Friday evenings. We have held the contest call sign M2W since 2000, and regularly participate in HF contests. CQWW SSB is a favourite and the group has operated the October event from Whitton using M2W and from DX locations during the years, with the calls 9H0WW, ZC4DX, C56DX, A45ZN.
South Orange Amateur Radion Association
- SOARA k6SOA South Orange Amateur Radio Association. Serving ham radio enthusiasts in south Orange County, California. We provide amateur radio training and testing. We support 6 repeaters and have monthly meetings.
KEYCOM Characteristic Technologies
- Millimeterwave/Microwave transmission lines and components, Cryogenic temperature application transmission cables and systems, Permittivity(Dielectric rate) and Permeabillity measurement systems, Antennas, Radar systems
- Distributor of electronic's, also carry astatic, cherokee, cobra, dosy, firestik, solarcon,CB radios,10 meter radio's, antennas, microphones, power supplies, echo boards, expanders, meters and CB accessories along with Mobile audio/video products.
- A freeware software package for Yagi design. This webpage also contains many sample and standard antenna downloads for experimentation.
AEA - Wireless software
- AEA Wireless Director Software Series turns PC's (running Windows 95/98/2000/ME or NT) into powerful tools that expand the use and power of SWR, Return Loss and Complex Impedance Analyzers.
Smith chart calculator
- linSmith is a Smith Charting program, mainly designed for educational use. It allows defining multiple load impedances (different frequencies), and adding components (discrete components and line sections) in series and parallel. It plots the impedances on the screen, shows the values in table format, and is able to generate publication quality Postscript output.
- MorseGen is a simple program the purpose of which is to generate Morse Code at whatever speed you feel comfortable reading, for practice purposes. It wasn't designed to be a tutor for those who know no Morse at all, although you might find it useful for that purpose. It doesn't have a feature for sending small character groups over and over, although this can easily be achieved by creating text files containing the character groups you want to practice.
Using ferrites for interference suppression
- This tutorial is meant to shed some light on the use of ferrites, and also presents some comparative frequency domain measurements both to illustrate some of the points, and to give designers an idea of what they might expect in using and specifying a ferrite component