Texas Emergency Amateur Communicators
- TEAC is an ARRL Affiliated Amateur Radio Club serving the Northeast area of Harris County including Humble, Kingwood, Atascocita, Huffman, Porter and surrounding areas.
VE3SFR - Rideau Lakes Amateur Radio Club
- Based in Smiths Falls, Ontario, the Rideau Lakes Amateur Radio Club Inc. has members throughout the Region, and is active in amateur radio and public-service activities in the area.
NI4CE West Central Florida Group, Inc
- Founded in 2001 to manage and operate West Central Florida's only regional linked amateur radio repeater system. Currently, the NI4CE Repeater System operates nine repeaters from five sites with more on the way. NI4CE covers all or parts of twelve counties in West Central Florida and provides mobile coverage along the areas I-75 and the I-4 corridors.
W8BLV Dial Radio Club
- DIAL Radio Club is affiliated with the American Radio Relay League. The DIAL Radio Club has a membership of 110+ members from the southwest Ohio area.
CRES Amateur Radio Club
- We are a general purpose ham radio club serving Columbus and the Central Ohio area. We run the W8ZPF repeater, 146.67-, located in Columbus, and hold bi-monthly meetings on topics of interest to radio amateurs.
North Coast Contesters
- NCC was formed in 1989 to further the efforts of contesters interested in the CQWW and ARRL DX contests. The member area of the club is a 175 mile circle that includes major parts of Ohio and Pennsylvania.
McKean County Amateur Radio Club
- Our members come from several counties surrounding the McKean County area. We have members from McKean County, Elk County and Cattauraugus County.