A Stealthy 75 meter antenna
- The 75 meter dipole at K7ZB was put up to meet the need for making contacts with friends in the Southwest and Southern California. As usual, it had to be put up so no one can see it from the surrounding neighborhood.
W5QJR Antenna Revisited
- This antenna combines the features of a horizontal and a vertical antenna to provide constant signal level to all stations from near-in to more than 1,000 miles It is the optimum antenna for rag chewing and net operation on 40, 80 and 160 meters
Dual Loop 80 and 40 Meterpop
- A dual loop antenna, ZZ Wave Net HF Wire Antenna Project by VE6VIS.
The antenna is basically a full wave 80 meter loop on top and a 40 meter loop on the bottom all supported from a 64 foot center support
Receiving antenna for low bandspop
- K9AY loop antenna installed at PA6Z Contest group. This is a receiving antennas for the low bands (160m, 80m and 40m). Include schematics and info on a building the control box, preamplifier and low-pass filter
PJ2T Caribbean Contesting Consortium
- A contest club dedicated to fun, international friendship, and advancement of the contesting art through superior operating technique and maximum application of technology.
RFSM-2400 Digital Mode
- A recent digital radio protocol. Based on a freeware soundcard-based Radio Frequency Software Modem.
Work under standart MIL-STD-188-110A. Maximum speed 2400 bit/second. Signal bandwidth: 0,3-3,3 kHz (standard mode) and 0,3-2,7 kHz (non-standard mode).
UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
Radio Sport Canada Zone to Zone propagation
- ZoneProp produces a 40 zone by 40 zone matrix that is updated hourly at approximately 20 minutes past the hour. The intersection between a row and column gives the band on which a constestant in the zone represented by the row is mostly likely able to contact an contestant in the zone represented by the column.
- 59+ Converter is an external application which can be obtained as a part of the 59+ Software package that provides extended functionality for exporting, importing and modifying existing 59+ Log databases, dictionaries and tables.
Ham Radio Control Libraries
- Hamlib is a library aid for software developers wishing to incorporate control of amateur radio hardware into their programs. Hamlib will allow ham radio software authors to concentrate on the user interface and the basic function of the program rather than radio control.