An improved 40-80 double extended zepp
- Article originally published in ARRL compendium by N6LF revisits the classic double extended Zepp to improve pattern and SWR bandwidth.
The DEZepp is essentially two end-fed collinear
Loma Pioneer Repeater Club - LPRC
- The loma pioneer repeater club - lprc provides 2 meter vhf and 440 uhf amateur radio and emergency communication for the san francisco and monterey bay areas from a repeater on mt loma prieta. aprs digipeater available.
Calnet Repeater Group
- Calnet a multi repeater amateur radio system serving most of California and parts of Nevada. The Calnet system consists of numerous fulltime linked 440 MHz repeaters connecting San Diego to San Francisco and Lake Tahoe.
WPI Wireless Association
- The Worcester Polytechnic Institute Wireless Association has its roots in the beginnings of Amateur Radio. The group was first founded in October of 1909, by Oliver B. Jacobs and a group of 40 other men.
WA6TWF Super System
- The Super System has three repeaters on Santiago Peak, one in Anaheim, Orange, Santa Ana, Palos Verdes, L.A., Mt. Wilson, Fullerton, Pleasants Peak, and two in downtown Honolulu. Most of these repeaters have autopatch.
- Transmission Line Details. This utility program shows the impedance and SWR at both ends of a transmission line and the details of power loss in the line. It includes characteristics for over 40 built-in line types. You can modify these values to see how small changes affect the results or to specify custom lines. All program inputs may be changed directly or you can use spin buttons to make the changes. If you are using a moderately fast computer you can hold down a spinner and "watch the movie" on the charts as the results are recomputed. By AC6LA
- This program is used for the ICOM IC-746PRO, IC-7400.You can edit all the setting and write it to file for later use. Runs on Windows Linux and MacOSx
Grig Radio Control
- Grig is a freeware simple Ham Radio control (CAT) program based on the Ham Radio Control Libraries (Hamlib). It is intended to be highly generic presenting the user to the same graphical user interface regardless of which radio is being controlled.
Grig supports the most commonly used CAT commands that are implemented by Hamlib, and integrates well with other ham radio programs like Xlog and gMFSK.
Grig has been developed on Linux, but has been ported on Mac and Windows OS.
- RUMlog is a short-wave logging and QSL handling/printing tool for MacOSX
RUMlog is available with an interface for transceiver control. Supporting Kenwood, Elecraft and ICOM. (IC-7400/IC746PRO, IC-7000 and IC-706)