Search Results for "array"116 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : 17M
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 3856 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- 80 m 3/4 wave LLV
- This is a vertically polarized Phased array. The left Vertical wire is 180 degrees out of phase
[ Hits: 4445 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- 80/75 Meter 4-Square Array
- This array has been in use since 1989. The SWR from 3.5 to 3.9 is below 1.5:1. The F/R of the array is 20dB average and with some signals even better.
[ Hits: 2193 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 373 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1789 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- K5UA 40 meter Phased Array
- The intent of this site to share information about the design of a 40 meter horizontal phased array antenna.
[ Hits: 3015 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Yagi for 80 and 40 meters
- Design plan of an array of a two element yagis for 80m and a 3 element 40m antenna sharing a single 12 meters long boom by EA5DY
[ Hits: 513 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Reversible Beverage Array
- Building a reversible beverage array at OH2BEN
[ Hits: 992 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Baluns on Log Perodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays. If we consider what the balun does we can see how the mistake occurs.
[ Hits: 1425 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 3609 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Echelon-Log Beverages
- About beverage antennas, Enhanced F/B Beverages, Bandwidth of Directivity, arrays
[ Hits: 1604 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 8291 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.79 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3031 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
[ Hits: 1790 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3625 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Kings Electronics
- Manufacture a wide array of RF interconnect products for operation from 0 to 18 GHz, ranging in size from subminiature connectors to large, high voltage types
[ Hits: 288 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- The One Man Tower
- Complete tower system incorporates rotator mount, and lateral support collars. You never have to climb again - and forget the hassle of tilting over to work on large arrays. The "One Man Tower" is the strongest dmall footprint free standing self erecting tower in the world
[ Hits: 5166 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.48 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1155 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The Gallery of the EME Arrays.
- A Collection of EME Reflector Antennas and YAGI Arrays.
[ Hits: 331 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- A new method of radio direction finding
- A method of finding radio sources with antennas based on omni-directionality (the less directional the better coverage). Uses energy levels and some sophisticated math (encompassed in a free software download on the site) to find x,y,z coordinates of the fox relative to the center of your antenna array. Can be overlayed on a GPS map to help you locate in real-time.
[ Hits: 1993 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- APLT Communications
- Italian ham radio dealer for Icom Array Solutions hyt mfj force12 heil-sound yaesu spiderbeam pkw ameritron acom palstar.
[ Hits: 583 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- Yagi-Uda Array Calculator
- Spreadsheet for the calculation of Yagi-Uda Array of Circular Loops. The website is in french, but the spreadsheet is both in English and French.
[ Hits: 2460 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Solar Panel Info
- A great resource for Solar Panels, arrays of photvoltaic cells.
[ Hits: 268 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1845 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4198 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]