Search Results for "array"141 links - and 2 categories
Antennas : 17M
- MaxiMoxon is aerialacts trade name for its line of compact, monoband, two-element, uni-directional parasitic beam antenna arrays utilizing Yagi-style aluminum elements. MaxiMoxon models are available for the 20, 17, 15, 12 and 10 meter amateur radio bands.
[ Hits: 4102 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 2.40 ]
- Small vertical arrays
- a guide to help install arrays
[ Hits: 11160 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 5.64 ]
- K7EM 80m 4-Square Array
- This array has been in use since 1989 The SWR from 3.5 to 3.9 is below 1.5:1
[ Hits: 5941 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- The Impact of Current Distribution on Array Patterns
- Technical Correspondence, QST, July 1990 - Why even "perfect" phased array element currents don't produce perfect patterns.
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- The simplest phased array feed system that works
- How to calculate "phasing line" lengths that actually work.
[ Hits: 1881 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- WW2Y/K2WI Beverage design
- Ideas for enhanced beverage antenna performance, Single wire beverage improvements and arrays of two beverages
[ Hits: 3759 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.33 ]
- A 5 band log periodic dipole array
- Modified version of the Telerana antenna which was orginially featured in the July 1979 issue of QST. The array is suspended within a framework made of fiberglass poles emanating from a central hub with the ends tied together with light weight rope around the perimeter. 10-15-20-30-40 meter band coverage
[ Hits: 9061 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 7.11 ]
- Cebik Moxon Rectangles
- The Moxon Rectangle is growing in popularity as a compact 2-element array that approaches a full-size 2-element in gain but with a far superior front-to-back ratio and a direct match for the standard 50-Ohm coaxial cable.
[ Hits: 3095 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Radiation and scattering
- Basic antenna theory, Antenna directivity and effective area, Antenna arrays
[ Hits: 2955 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- 4X44 elements 2300 Mhz Loop Antenna
- F6BON antenna 4x44 loop array in french
[ Hits: 1010 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- The TIC ringrotor offers operators the ability to have true On-the-Tower control of single or multiple antenna arrays for a full 360 of rotation
[ Hits: 1861 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3931 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- Nello Towers
- Exclusive Nello Tower Dealer for Amateur Radio Applications. Nello Tower Corp, makes exact replica Rohn Tower sections and accessories.
[ Hits: 3665 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- The One Man Tower
- Complete tower system incorporates rotator mount, and lateral support collars. You never have to climb again - and forget the hassle of tilting over to work on large arrays. The "One Man Tower" is the strongest dmall footprint free standing self erecting tower in the world
[ Hits: 5760 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 9.48 ]
- Rotating Tower Systems
- Using our components you can build a rotating tower with greater capability than 3-4 static towers. A rotating tower allows common rotation of HF stacked arrays, VHF and UHF arrays, and antennas mounted at optimum heights. Component design also allows tower shunt loading and end support for wire antennas
[ Hits: 1199 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.33 ]
- The Gallery of the EME Arrays.
- A Collection of EME Reflector Antennas and YAGI Arrays.
[ Hits: 421 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Yagi-Uda Array Calculator
- Spreadsheet for the calculation of Yagi-Uda Array of Circular Loops. The website is in french, but the spreadsheet is both in English and French.
[ Hits: 2490 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.45 ]
- Solar Panel Info
- A great resource for Solar Panels, arrays of photvoltaic cells.
[ Hits: 296 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Receive only processing equipment
- One of our most popular products, receiving preamplifiers are used for achieving top signal band performance in competition operating, low noise longwave reception, repeater applications into the UHF region, or lab use
[ Hits: 1898 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4583 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 7.00 ]
You can try similar termslfa array array 2m array hf array array dl array w4 hf-array 4 bay array h array phased array vertical array yagi uda array 4 square array dipole array directional array
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links