Search Results for "astro"127 links - and 1 categories
Antennas : Feed Lines
- Transmission Lines
- Whenever you choose a coax feedline, the frequency of operation is a very important consideration. Over the operating bandwidth of the coax the VSWR is low, typically 1.2:1 or better. Insertion loss is also an important parameter. It is usually specified in dB/foot and is a linear relationship.
[ Hits: 1146 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna
- Multi-band centre-fed antenna capable of very efficient operation on all HF bands, specifically designed with dimensions which allow it to be installed in gardens and other open spaces which accommodate a reasonably-straight run of 31.1m (102 ft) for the flat-top standard model.
[ Hits: 6542 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- G5RV multi-band antenna construction guide
- Excellent guide to build a G5RV by Lombry
[ Hits: 35535 | Votes: 45 | Rating: 6.52 ]
- Yagi Element Mounting Considerations
- One of the most important considerations when designing and building a Yagi antenna is the method used to attach the elements to a boom. This is true because the boom influences the electrical length of the elements. In this article JH Reisert explain with drawings techniques on mounting yagi antenna elements to a boom
[ Hits: 3964 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Wellbrook ALA 1530 active magnetic loop review
- Interesting review about active magnetic loop antenna Wellbrook ALA 1530 and 330S by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 3662 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.75 ]
- Antennas : theory and designs
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles all you need to know about antennas, their design and performance, for both amateurs and SWL
[ Hits: 8991 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 3.27 ]
- QSL and green stamps by ON4SKY
- What become our QSL once sent ? QSL routes, IRC and green stamps, the best and worst practices.
[ Hits: 837 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 2.75 ]
- All about Lightning protection
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, gives advice to amateurs about lightning protection of an hamshack, including pictures and links.
[ Hits: 681 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
[ Hits: 7486 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- QSLing and award chasing by ON4SKY
- In his back office section, ON4SKY, initiates in a few articles the beginners in the art of QSLing and award chasing.
[ Hits: 729 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- How to select an amplifier
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in three long articles all you need to know about amplification, and how to seletc an HF and a solid-state amplifier, with pictures.
[ Hits: 5172 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.40 ]
- How to select a transceiver
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several technical articles the way to select a transceiver. His website includes also some in-depth reviews
[ Hits: 1577 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- How to become an amateur radio
- How to become an amateur radio ? by ON4SKY
Review of general conditions to get licensed, examinations, regulation, CW, foreign calls, and more
[ Hits: 490 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The History of amateur radio from 900BC to date
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in depth and with original pictures the long history of amateur radio all through the world from 900 BC to date.
[ Hits: 532 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Clusters and Packet Radio
- Introduction to the use of clusters and Packet Radio, hardware, settings and commands by ON4SKY
[ Hits: 624 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Basics of Propagation by ON4SKY
- Thierry LOMBRY, ON4SKY, develops in several long articles the bascis of propagation. His website includes also a French section dealing with auroras.
[ Hits: 1117 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Dominion Radio Astrophysical Observatory
- operates the seven-antenna Synthesis Telescope (ST), the 26-meter Telescope, and the 10-cm Solar Flux Monitor. It is a member of the Canadian Galactic Plane Survey , a project to map 60 degrees of the Galactic plane at numerous wavelengths with a uniform sensitivity.
[ Hits: 409 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- FT-857 CW key click Mod
- FT-857 CW key click up grade Modification
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Meteor and Colorgramme
- FREE specialized software in the detection and registration of echoes radio products by meteors shower, falling star, at the time of their gone in atmospheric. They are destined to all possessors of a radio and a computer, interested parties by this simple technique of radioastronomy.
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Home Planet Release 3.1
- Comprehensive astronomy / space / satellite-tracking package for Microsoft Windows 95/98/Me and Windows NT 4.0/2000/XP
[ Hits: 1797 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- SATBUSTER for Windows is especially designed for satellite visual observers and trackers. Its users, mainly amateur astronomers and radio amateurs, appreciate both the accuracy and the simple to use graphical interface.The software is aimed to hobbysts. However a growing number of plain folks are starting to use this tool to recognize and look at the International Space Station and the Space Shuttle during its missions too
[ Hits: 2114 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Ballistic simulator Orbit
- Ballistic simulator "Orbit" allows the physical principles of the motion in the gravitational field of the Earth to be demonstrated and learned. You can calculate with this program the ballistic trajectories of the thrown bodies and orbits of spacecrafts and visualize the astroballistic situation on the flat map of the world and on the rotating globe in the real time
[ Hits: 1653 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.33 ]
- GorbTrack or Geostationary Orbit Tracker is a freeware program intended to be an aid in finding geostationary satellites. It produces output helpful in aiming dishes for receiving television broadcast satellites. The program also displays several astronomical values like the positions of the sun and moon
[ Hits: 9772 | Votes: 29 | Rating: 6.89 ]
- RF Coaxial Connectors
- RF coax(ial) connectors are a vital link in the radio spectrum. Coax connectors are often used to interface two units such as the antenna to a transmission line, a receiver or a transmitter. The proper choice of a coax connector will facilitate this interface.
[ Hits: 3993 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- About Lightning Protection
- What You Should Know About Lightning Protection
by Joseph H. Reisert
[ Hits: 2830 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termsastro astro r09 astro plane swan astro motorola astro astro digital astro modulator astro 150a swan astro 100 cubic astro garmin astro for garmin astro 220 astro sabre 3 astro countodwn clock astro programming cable
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links