EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
- Excel spreadsheet that helps you trace your status of DXCC entities.
You only have to fill the cells with your worked and confirmed entities and the totals will be automatically updated. You don't have to make any calculation
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
Atlas software for DX huntersupdatedPriority listing
- Electronic World atlas for radio amateurs. DXCC and province prefixes, CQ and ITU Zones in the rectangular and azimuthal projections, continuous zoom and scrolling, Gray Line, city and island index, unique hierarchical prefix database. COM/OLE Automation for easy integration with 3-rd party programs.
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.
[ Hits: 5628 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.46 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
Nova For Windowsupdated
- Real time tracking of an unlimited number of satellites, fast, accurate and easy to use. Automated FTP keps updates. Also support a great number of interface to control rotors azimuth and elevation plus frequency doppler shift.