HA1AH Contest Evaluator
- Contest organizers can use this software to receive e-mails containing contest logs written in the most common Cabrillo file format. The (automatic) evaluation of these Cabrillo files is also supported by creating summary and human readable log files.
PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
- PstRotator handles just about every controllable rotator in common use:
Prosistel, Green Heron, HyGain, RC1 MDS, Rotor-EZ Idiom Press, Yaesu Az and many more
PstRotator includes automatic tracking for satellite or EME communications, using programs like WSJT, VQLog, TACLog, Z-Track, GJTracker, EME System, Trak_SM, WXtrack, WinOrbit, Orbitron, Nova for Windows, Sat_Explorer, SatPC32, Win-Test.
PstRotator supports remote control over TCP/IP.
- Freeware windows program by WE3NEA that allow to view and edit the Master Callsign Database file used in many contesting programs, import and export callsigns, auto-download announced DX operations.
On Air CW Practice Program
- This program is designed to send code practice lessons over the air. You can schedule sessions in advance, and the program will automatically begin at a scheduled time and ID automatically. Freeware
- Integrates hf communications, control of radio with packetcluster alerts, Internet interface to CXCluster, Controls PK-232, PK-900, PK-88, KAM, KPC-3, MFJ1278, and TNC2, Automated PBBS and PacketCluster functions.
- WSPR implements a protocol designed for probing potential propagation paths with low-power transmissions. Stations with internet access can automatically upload their reception reports to a central db
- Allows any PC to improve the performance of radios and scanners, providing fully automated control of the radio (plus tape recorder if desired) allowing unattended scanning, logging, speech and tape recorder control. Works with AOR, DRAKE, Icom, Kenwood, Lowe, Optoelectronics, Radio Shack and Uniden.
Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.