Balun for HF wire antennaspop
- Schema of a self made balun used to match randmon wire antennas, mainly for shortwave listening pourposes, in italian
- One of the most popular Ham-lore rumors is a balun's performance can be tested or evaluated by grabbing the coax and watching for an SWR change. This is probably one of the worse test-rumors circulating
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
Antenna system in a shopping trolley wally
- Multiband portable antenna system edited by Andy Foad G0FTD, consisting of an old cb antenna with it's 27Mhz matching coil, an antenna tuner, car battery and a transceiver
W8ZR High-Power Antenna Tuner
- This homebrew legal-limit antenna tuner is based on the famous "Ultimate Transmatch" introduced by the late Lew McCoy, W1ICP. The Ultimate Transmatch was described in the "Beginner and Novice" section of the July 1970 QST (Page 24).
G7 Comms Ltd
- Supply, hire and service PMR & PBR equipment & Accessories - online shop, order via Phone or Web. Next Day delivery. Supply Entel, Icom, Kenwood, Maxon, Motorola, Tait, TTI, Vertex Standard.
Listen to K0KKV 146.760 Mhz Live
- Login and you will find a live feed from Lincoln Nebraska, USA, via Microsoft Windows Media, some recorded nets from various days and events. You can listen live 146.760 MHz over the internet.
- GlobalTuners provides access to web controlled receivers. Listen to Ham radio, Tune Shortwave radio, Listen to Air traffic control, experience Airband receptio including ACARS and Airports. Tune remotely controlled receivers all over the world with your browser and get live audio.
10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO