- A "choke" is the common name given to an inductor that is used as a power supply filter element. They are typically gapped iron core units, similar in appearance to a small transformer, but with only two leads exiting the housing
Shortest Vanity Callsignsupdated
- This is a service for finding the shortest available vanity callsign in your amateur radio class. It filter through all possible callsigns and provide just the unused ones weighted by their length in morse code or their actual number of letters.
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
A simplified video control box
- When one starts in amateur television, one begins with a small simple transmitter and a small camera. But very quickly, one needs to transmit audio signals with the pictures, then comes a second camera
500 KHz Low Pass Filter
- This article describes a shielded low pass filter with a cut off frequency of about 500 KHz. It is built with components suitable for receiving, and was designed to use in front of a low frequency receiver for LOWFER work.