Search Results for "audio spectrum analyzer"15 links
- Spectrum Lab
- DL4YHF's Audio Spectrum Analyser Spectrum Lab or Speclab started as a simple FFT program running under DOS a long time ago, but it is now a specialized audio analyzer, filter, frequency converter, hum filter, data logger and more.
Can be used for MTHELL QRSS, DFCW, PSK, MSK, Castle
[ Hits: 41911 | Votes: 43 | Rating: 6.96 ]
- iSpectrum Analyzer
- Macintosh audio spectrum analyzer that allows the user to view live audio in a standard frequency plot, a stereo oscilloscope view and a waterfall display
[ Hits: 6354 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.67 ]
- iSpectrum is a free spectrum analyzer for MacOS that allows you to display live audio in a standard frequency plot, waterfall display or in a stereo oscilloscope view. Used by ham radio operators, audiofiles, musicians, and Sound Technicians.
[ Hits: 324 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- AudioXplorer is a sound analyzer software designed for Mac OSX, provide a real-time analysis window where you can visualize the sound spectrum and sonogram
[ Hits: 71 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- TCUBE is a combination of a Spectrum Analyzer and a Two Tone Generator, with optional quadrature outputs. It can be used for measuring the intermodulation behavior of an audio circuit, and as a general purpose tool
[ Hits: 7607 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Shareware dual channel audio spectrum analyzer for Windows 2000/XP which can provide either a scrolling time-frequency display or a spectrum analyzer scope display in real time for any sound source connected to your sound card. Can be used for MTHELL, QRSS and DFCW by R S Horne
[ Hits: 47649 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.34 ]
- Accurate spectrum analyzer in the range 0 - 2500 Hz, makes an accurate FFT analysis of an audio signal coming from the soundcard
[ Hits: 12471 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer
- Axis Spectrum Analyzer allows you to record audio along with sincronized 31 band spectrum analyzer readings from any audio source to be inputed into Macromedia Flash movies in an easy to integrate way. The software can also be used to display real-time audio with customized visuals on video devices such as projectors, tvs,etc.
[ Hits: 10960 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 4.20 ]
- SpectraScope is a simple Windows interface program allowing your computer to view up to two audio waveforms in either the time or frequency domain. The program is a Windows soft panel operating as a dual channel oscilloscope and spectrum analyzer. The useful frequency of operation is 20 to 10,000 Hz in the time domain and 20 to 20,000 Hz in the frequency domain. The program uses the computer sound card to capture the audio input.
[ Hits: 10347 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10656 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- Fatpigdog's Real Time FFT Audio Spectrum Analyzer. User interface has the look and Feel of an HP Spectrum Analyzer. But, in addition to the regular Spectrum Plot, it also produces detailed Waterfall plots. The user can optimize the color map, chosing from a wide assortment of color themes. This analyzer supports multiple traces, trace arithmetic and normalization.
[ Hits: 3446 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- Sonograph Spektrum Analyzer
- Sonogram is a highly flexible audio spectrum analyzer for the analysis of sound, music and speech signals in the frequency-domain using different algorithms.
[ Hits: 302 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer - OscilloMeter
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer for Real-time, FFT, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, voltmeter, noise and distortion meter, phase shift meter. Multi-Tone Sound Frequency Sweep Generator. White, pink noise.
[ Hits: 82531 | Votes: 303 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Audio spectrum analyzer
- Analyzes audio from 10 Hz to 20 kHz, input from microphone or wave file, Variable sample rates (8000 Hz, 11025 Hz, 22050 Hz, 44100 Hz)
Variable transform sizes (1k, 2k, 4k, 8k)
Upper and lower limits adjustable
Continuous, averaged, peak hold
[ Hits: 27307 | Votes: 50 | Rating: 3.86 ]
- Audio Spectrum Analyzer
- A well documented project of an audio spectrum analyzer, capable to diplay the frequency spectrum content of an audio signal in real time using two Atmel Mega1284 microcontrollers.
[ Hits: 192 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]