Horn antenna for AO-40 by AA2TX
- These notes provide the directions for constructing a Cardboard-box antenna for receiving the AMSAT OSCAR-40 satellite on 2.4 GHz (S-band.) It is constructed from two cardboard cartons, aluminum foil, and packing tape. No coax, connectors, or soldering is needed.
IC-746PRO TX Problem
- The IC-746PRO is a great rig. But it has a few reliability issues, especially with the earlier-production units. This article addresses four problem areas:. IC151 on the RF Unit.
Driver circuit on the PA Unit. HRX-muting circuit on the CTRL Unit. Predriver on the PA Unit.
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
A simplified video control box
- When one starts in amateur television, one begins with a small simple transmitter and a small camera. But very quickly, one needs to transmit audio signals with the pictures, then comes a second camera
Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.