Search Results for "audio"491 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Antenna Height Above Average Terrain
- Antenna Height Above Average Terrain (HAAT) Calculator
[ Hits: 3381 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 799 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- K5ZD contest audio live
- During some of the serious contest operations from K5ZD, we will enable live audio streaming direct from the headphones
[ Hits: 1630 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.25 ]
- Listen to the SARL Hamnet weekly audio report transmitted on Amateur Radio Mirror International Sundays at 10 CAT Sunday
[ Hits: 589 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Scan Merrimack Valley
- This site contains the Scan Merrimack Valley Fire Feed which has live audio from Area Fire Departments in the Merrimack River Valley, Massachusetts.
[ Hits: 632 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
- Boston Police Radio Scanner
- Broadcastify listen live audio feed from Boston Radio Police Fire and EMS
[ Hits: 4503 | Votes: 38 | Rating: 4.77 ]
- Edmonton Fire Department Live
- Listen to live audio from the Edmonton Fire Department.
[ Hits: 3274 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.32 ]
- Farallon Electronics
- PACTOR mode radio modems and accessories, performance sailing electronics and innovative hard to find parts. Audio cables, packet cables, usb to serial converters
[ Hits: 582 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Manufactures automatic mixers, analog and DSP signal processors, room combining and matrix mixers, and audio test equipment for just about any customer application.
[ Hits: 319 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tower Electronics
- PL-259, Motorola & N connectors, Coax Seal, universal adapter kit, TNC, Mini-UHF, SMA, F & BNC connectors, audio connectors,antenna mounts and antennas
[ Hits: 520 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Stuff
- Online shop for two way radio communications and amateur radio products, antennas, coax and cables, adapters and mounts, accessories and audio parts
[ Hits: 718 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Vacuum Tubes, Inc.
- Worldwide sellers of vacuum tubes and electron tubes for audio, radio, and industry
[ Hits: 487 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
[ Hits: 1998 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
[ Hits: 612 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
[ Hits: 1337 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 10234 | Votes: 18 | Rating: 4.84 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 12287 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10712 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- JQAM (QAM modem)
- Transmit audio/video, UDP packets, http, rs232, with QAM using the soundcard rates up to 100kb/s.
[ Hits: 1382 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 4.71 ]
- A simplified video control box
- When one starts in amateur television, one begins with a small simple transmitter and a small camera. But very quickly, one needs to transmit audio signals with the pictures, then comes a second camera
[ Hits: 173 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-726 AUDIO Modifications
- Throughput improvement for the FT726R - Tapr PSK modem
[ Hits: 558 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Bluetooth Audio and Amateur Radio
- Bluetooth headsets are very common with cell phone users. As such, many amateurs may already own a Bluetooth (BT) headset. So why not use it with amateur radio?
[ Hits: 3832 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Designing Op Amp Audio PreAmplifiers
- Design guidelines for Op Amp audio preamplifier circuits by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 1395 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Precision E-200-C Signal Generator
- This page lists some vintage test equipment including RF Signal generators, tube tester, cap tester, audio generator
[ Hits: 3889 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 4.45 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2340 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar termsaudio audio ip kit audio fm audio dsp kit-audio-fm audio tx audio amp audio log hi fi audio audio mic cw audio ic r20 audio hi fi ssb audio audio hi-fi ip audio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links