- Filtroid is an extremely easy-to-use program for synthesizing microwave filters. It can be used to design practically all filter types from audio to microwave frequencies as well as amplitude and delay equalizers and attenuators.
HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
- VR-5000 Signal Capture and Analysis Software - Give your VR-5000 a new face. Controls your VR-5000, Log stations, Manage frequency lists, Record Audio and more. This program utilizes a more visual approach to simplify your radio listening.
Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 9373 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
A simplified video control box
- When one starts in amateur television, one begins with a small simple transmitter and a small camera. But very quickly, one needs to transmit audio signals with the pictures, then comes a second camera
Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.