Search Results for "audio"514 links - and 6 categories
Antennas : Antenna Calculators
- Antenna Height Above Average Terrain
- Antenna Height Above Average Terrain (HAAT) Calculator
[ Hits: 3581 | Votes: 15 | Rating: 5.48 ]
- Coaxial Transmitting Chokes
- Understanding Common Mode and Differential Mode Currents on Transmission Lines by K9YC
[ Hits: 869 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- San RomanoFire Dep. Live Radio
- San Romano Valley, California, Fire department live audio stream
[ Hits: 710 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Listen to the SARL Hamnet weekly audio report transmitted on Amateur Radio Mirror International Sundays at 10 CAT Sunday
[ Hits: 642 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Edmonton Fire Department Live
- Listen to live audio from the Edmonton Fire Department.
[ Hits: 3445 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 8.32 ]
- Numbers Stations
- About numbers stations, and their criptic transmissions, where to listen to them and some audio recording samples by fascinating shortwaves
[ Hits: 2028 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Sells leading-edge voice and digital communications products to the world-wide military, government, industrial, and amateur radio marketplaces.
Bluetooth Remote Audio/PTT, Rig Controller with Audio & PTT , HamLinkUSB Rig Control, Noise filtersm antenna analyzers, Multimode Data Controller, TNC, Packet Radio Terminal Node Controller. USB2RS232
[ Hits: 3540 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 5.33 ]
- MFJ Enterprises
- MFJ manufacturer of ham radio antenna products, antenna tuners, antenna analyzers, morse code & CW, SWR wattmeters, antenna accessories , power supplies, audio filters, TVI filters, baluns, coax switches and more
[ Hits: 42021 | Votes: 26 | Rating: 7.48 ]
- MM0XDG Yaesu FT-2000 settings
- These are the key menu settings for RX and TX Audio that I used to use on the Yaesu FT-2000. I have published them here as a web-based recod for me, but also for the benefit of other licensed amateurs who may be looking for a starting point.
[ Hits: 1671 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Tower Electronics
- PL-259, Motorola & N connectors, Coax Seal, universal adapter kit, TNC, Mini-UHF, SMA, F & BNC connectors, audio connectors,antenna mounts and antennas
[ Hits: 546 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- RF Stuff
- Online shop for two way radio communications and amateur radio products, antennas, coax and cables, adapters and mounts, accessories and audio parts
[ Hits: 751 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- HxPI Morse Jabberwocky
- A translation of Jabberwocky into Morse Code. The famous nonsense poem Jabberwocky by Lewis Carroll, from Alice Through the Looking Glass, has been translated into many languages. Here it is in Morse Code, as MP3 audio files that can be downloaded. The files are at different speeds (words per minute, wpm) to suit those at different stages of learning morse code.
[ Hits: 658 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Test Tone Generator
- This Test Tone Generator (TTG) turns your PC into a function generator and enables you to demonstrate, test and tune sound systems, create sound effects and a whole range of other uses to suit your needs. It can also be used for educational purposes.
[ Hits: 12107 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 4.95 ]
- SigJenny turns your PC into a flexible and powerful audio signal generator for free.
It can create multiple waveforms, sweep, fire single or repeating tone bursts. You can save your sound as a wav file, display a frequency response, use SigJenny a bit like an oscilloscope, and do a very good impression of a police car!
[ Hits: 14792 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.73 ]
- Spectrum Analyzer Real-time FFT
- Eight-channel Audio Spectrum Analyzer is a set of Real-Time Multi-Channel Gauges for investigation of data accepted from any ADC you will want or 16-, 24- and 32-bit ADC of sound card. WDM drivers support. FFT Spectrum Analysis, OscilloScope, Frequency counter, AC/DC voltmeter, Signal-to-Noise Ratio, Signal-to-Noise and Distortion, Spurious-Free Dynamic Range, Effective Number Of Bits, Total Harmonic Distortion, Inter-Modulation Distortion, Phase Shift. Special modes of dual-channel FFT spectral analysis: Separate channels spectra, Spectra of digital sum, difference, product of two signals, Spectrum of digital product of original signal and its fundamental, Spectrum of Real and Complex Transfer Function, Cross Spectrum. Standart weighing of spectra according IEC and CCIR. Oscilloscope modes (for dual-channel ADC) are: original signals, sum, difference, dependence of one channel on another, amplitude distribution of input signals.
[ Hits: 10936 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.77 ]
- Bluetooth Audio and Amateur Radio
- Bluetooth headsets are very common with cell phone users. As such, many amateurs may already own a Bluetooth (BT) headset. So why not use it with amateur radio?
[ Hits: 3970 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- Rookey Kit
- Encode/decode On-Off audio pulses for remote control of projects
[ Hits: 236 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Legendary microphones for ham radio
- Graph of the frequency response of some of the legendary microphones favoured by radio hams
[ Hits: 577 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Designing Op Amp Audio PreAmplifiers
- Design guidelines for Op Amp audio preamplifier circuits by Mike Martell N1HFX
[ Hits: 1468 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 3.25 ]
- Sound Card Interface by VK6YSF
- Presented here is a transceiver to computer sound card interface complete with automated transmit key function. A sound card interface is simply the audio coupling of a computer soundcard and a transceiver to allow various computer applications that send and receive SSTV, RTTY, PSK31 and other similar modes based on soundcard generated signals.
[ Hits: 2628 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
You can try similar termsaudio ssb ic r20 audio ip audio hi fi ssb audio audio tx audio amp audio mic audio kit audio fm hi-fi-audio kit-audio-fm audio hi-fi rf in audio pc audio ct-17 audio
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links