TX Four Square Antenna
- A 220-ft tower that has five catenary lines, each about 500 feet long. Four of these lines, running NE, SE, SW, and NW support four 1/4-wavelength wire verticals used in a 160-meter four-square antenna.
80M Fox-Or-Test Transmitter
- The 80 metre fox-or/test transmitter is a small low power transmitter which is designed to be used as an alignment aid for running up 80 metre foxhunt or ARDF receivers. It is also usable as a micro transmitter for fox-or-ing events.
2M Programmable Fox-Or Transmitter
- The 2 metre fox-or transmitter is a small low power transmitter which mounts in a small plasic pipe and runs off two AA batteries. The board measures just 12mm by 70mm.
A CW QRP Transceiver for 20 m band
- The little QRP presented in this article may be built in a gradual manner, it is divided
in two main modules (plus VFO), you may also complete only a single part (RX or TX module).
The Duet CW RTX
- Design for a dual-band CW transceiver using the AD9834 Direct Digital Synthesizer
TenTec Omni VI AGC modification
- Modification leaves nearly all of the existing Omni agc circuitry intact, simply add an audio detector which modifies the delay characteristics of the original system by G3IXQ