ARIDX by UA1AAF
- At the moment the most used program is UA1AAF. It is an excellent program written by Boris, UA1AAF, to handle ARI International DX Contest. It can simulate K1EA or N6TR workings; it will be possible to connect the RTX to the computer using a standard interface in such a way as to transmit directly in CW from the keyboard; most of the controls are like K1EA's CT and N6TR's TR ; on line help provides almost all the information necessary for using the program. Is possible to insert QSO after the contest. An appropriate utility in included for conversion in ADIF format. The program is very small and therefore works without any problems on any IBM compatible computer with DOS 3.3 and over or Windows 95/98.
- Austin Antenna employs leading-edge antenna technology in the production of the highest performance antennas currently available. Marine Antenna, Multi-band Mobile, Point-to-Point, Base Station, Wide-band Land Based, LPDA, Linear Omni, Triplexer, Scanner Antennas
- Advanced microprocessor driven control board specifically designed to buffer CW key signals while switching the amplifier to transmission, it can also be used to provide proper TX delay timing for RTTY.
Installing the FT-857 options
- Installing The FT-857 Options by Dave Fifield AD6A March 2003, some photos showing the procedure to install the optional filters (and a few showing off the color display), TXCO-9 and DSP-2 to the Yaesu FT-857 rig.
10 W Linear Amplifier
- This article describes a 10 watt linear amplifier that is capable of delivering over 15 watts into 50 ohms and uses cheap plastic transistors that are used in CB equipment. by Harry Lythall - SM0VPO
Hombrewing an HF Transceiver
- This page will describe the construction of a multi band SSB transceiver with all its components Band Pass Filter, Oscillator/Modulator unit, RX/TX Mixer TX Amp I.F. Amplifier AGC VFO Driver amplifier Receive audio amplifier Final amplifier Low pass filter Digital display and VFO stabiliser
- YAESU FT-1000/MP/MARK V (filed) interface, this one of numerous RTX sound blaster interfaces you can find on the internet, but this one include:
FSK KEYING to use with the RTTY port, DVS-2 to use the interface in AFSK mode, this include all digital modes + voice keyer, CW KEYING
A 6M Transverter
- Build a transverter based on a 6M receive converter. A 32MHz TTL oscillator is used as the local oscillator for both transmitting and receiving. RX/TX switching is handled by three SPDT relays.