Search Results for "auto atu"13 links
- Multiband wire antennas and ATUs
- DC1YB experience on multiband wire antennas. In particular examine FD4 windom and G5RV antenna, considering noise levels and matching aspects.
Author reviews also the usage of Automatic antenna tuners in TS-50 TS-480 and GC-3000
[ Hits: 22629 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 4.37 ]
- The M1IOS Wonder Whip
- A portable HF/VHF/UHF antenna and autotuner featured in "RadCom" June 2006.
[ Hits: 2648 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 8.75 ]
- Automatic Antenna Tuners & Couplers
- by Adam M. Farson VA7OJ/AB4OJ
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Tips for Automatic Antenna Tuners
- Useful tips for the use of automatic ATUs
[ Hits: 995 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- DXCC spreadsheet
- Excel spreadsheet that helps you trace your status of DXCC entities.
You only have to fill the cells with your worked and confirmed entities and the totals will be automatically updated. You don't have to make any calculation
[ Hits: 4704 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- The KO6YD Screwdriver Antenna Memory
- The Screwdriver Antenna Memory (SAM) product is designed to enhance the mobile antenna commonly called the "Screw Driver". It replaces your current control unit and provides an automated memory feature that eliminates the visual coil tuning method commonly used.
[ Hits: 2508 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- I6HWD Morse Key Collection
- A collection of morse code keys including verticals, semi atumatic, automatic and other accessories
[ Hits: 406 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- PorkControl for Yaesu FT-817ND
- PorkControl is a Java-based software controller for the Yaesu FT-817ND (and older FT-817) HAM transceiver. It is currently in beta and released under the GNU GPL v2 on Windows, Linux and MAC OSX. PorkControl is used to control frequency and other features without using the fiddly controls on the unit itself. It also supports automatic radio control to access repeaters based on the UK Repeater List.
[ Hits: 1883 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Win APRS
- Automatic Position Reporting System windows program, allow monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and more.
[ Hits: 13672 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- QJackRcd is a simple stereo recorder for Jack with few features as silence processing for automatic pause, file splitting, background file post-processing.
[ Hits: 50 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16722 | Votes: 445 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- Supports both PSK31 and PSK63, sends and receives color thumbnail portraits by PSK63, displays 24 PSK63 channels simultaneously, and features semi-automatic mode selection between PSK63 and PSK31. Merely left-click on a PSK63 signal to copy, or right-click on a PSK31 signal to copy.
[ Hits: 1627 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Arduino antenna tuner
- This project describes an ARDUINO based automatic antenna tuner, for an end fed half wave (EFHW) antenna, dual band for 20 & 40m.
[ Hits: 1712 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.67 ]