Search Results for "automatic radio"34 links
Antennas : Portable
- OK2FJ portable antenna
- Bigatas OK2FJ- portable automatic antenna 80-10m for Yaesu FT897/857/817 and other TRX in czeck
[ Hits: 2696 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 4.94 ]
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13398 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- N2VZ Automatic Screwdriver Antenna Controller
- Turbo Tuner TM Fully automatic screwdriver antenna controller for Icom, Kenwood, Yaesu radios. Fully plug and play with Tarheel antennas and High Sierra and Hi-Q.
[ Hits: 4369 | Votes: 22 | Rating: 7.15 ]
- A video podcast about aprs, the automatic position reporting system, used by amateur radio operators.
[ Hits: 386 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- PlentiPeppa.com APRS Web server and live streaming web cams
- All about my hobbies, Ham Radio, Automatic Packet Reporting System and my live streaming web cams and much more!
[ Hits: 462 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- G-TOR is a trademark of Kantronics, Inc. G-TOR (Golay-Teleprinting Over Radio) can be viewed, in part, as a variant of the Automatic Link Establishment (ALE) protocol, outlined in MIL-STD-188-141A.
[ Hits: 426 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The NAVTEX system is used for the automatic broadcast of localised Maritime Safety Information (MSI) using Radio Telex (also known as Narrow Band Direct Printing, or NBDP).
[ Hits: 1989 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 4.75 ]
- Propagation eAlert Service
- Automatic e-mail alert of propagation information. Gives current solar flux, Ap, Kp, solar wind information, solar and geomagnetic conditions past and forecast, sunspots, aurora index, and more.
[ Hits: 717 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- AH-4 Automatic Universal Controller
- Icom AH-4 homemade controller
[ Hits: 323 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- FT-1000MP Band Select Output and Amp Keying Interface
- FT-1000MP Automatic Band Selection Interface
Bob Wolbert, K6XX
[ Hits: 2173 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
[ Hits: 3687 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Win APRS
- Automatic Position Reporting System windows program, allow monitoring of real time geographical information such as the position of vehicles, the status of weather, radio direction finding and more.
[ Hits: 13678 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- Replay Radio
- Lets you automatically record your favorite radio programs from Web Radio broadcasts, and then listen to them later on your PC, MP3 player or Pocket PC.
[ Hits: 4081 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- AutoRec is windows freeware time based automatic recorder - player for radio broadcast. Auto Recorder will record or play wav audio files, and execute batch or other executable application programs at scheduled times.
The primary use for Auto Recorder is automatic, unattended recording and playback of network or other satellite-delivered radio station program material.
[ Hits: 4214 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Windows shareware, automatic NCDXF beacon monitor for Radio Amateurs, SWL'ers and HF communication engineers. by Alex VE3NEA. It continuously monitors 18 NCDXF beacons on five bands, automatically detects the presence of the beacon signals, even in QRM and noise.
[ Hits: 1013 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh (minimum period 1 minute).
[ Hits: 3638 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- Konfabulator - DX Cluster
- Freeware windows XP and MacOSX konfabulator widget dedicated to Amateur radio operators, is an easy interface to DX-Summit the ham-radio DX Cluster.
DX cluster spots represents live ham radio communication connections, and are an invaluable resource for amateur radio operators. Users can choose Bands or operating modes like digital emissions, QRP IOTA and more. Spots are refreshed automatically and refresh rate can be set by users, with a minimum of 100 seconds.
[ Hits: 1833 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.00 ]
- Metux SSTV radio fax solutions
- Provide software and appliances for picture transmission via SSTV and radio fax. Software products are available on GNU/Linux and may be easily used for automatic (non-interactive) image transmissions and receival.
[ Hits: 2827 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 16728 | Votes: 445 | Rating: 8.49 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 17453 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.
[ Hits: 5995 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 71563 | Votes: 1060 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Virtual Legacy Radio
- Windows remote control for Yaesu or Icom. Displays the current transceiver settings frequency, mode, and others on the PC in an old-fashioned way that corresponds to the look of receivers in 70's.
DX-Cluster Watch (DCW) is an application that automatically refreshes a web page with the dx-cluster content, parses spot lines from it, keeps a consolidated list and inserts the spots to VLR as frequency markers by OK1FIG
[ Hits: 1380 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amplifier Simulation Program - ASP 4.0
- Design weak signal GaAs FET or bipolar PreAmps. Automatically designs for optimum gain, NF, VSWR or all.
[ Hits: 2428 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- IC8POF'S mods
- IC8POF's How To index, Hamradio mods, Crazy PA Tuner project (transform any manual amplifier in an automatic one).
[ Hits: 731 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]