Search Results for "automatic"135 links - and 2 categories
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13644 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Top Ten Devices
- Automatic band decoder, six way antenna relay, band reject coaxial stubs and more
[ Hits: 1354 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DXCC spreadsheet
- Excel spreadsheet that helps you trace your status of DXCC entities.
You only have to fill the cells with your worked and confirmed entities and the totals will be automatically updated. You don't have to make any calculation
[ Hits: 4922 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 3.40 ]
- Dynamic greyline map
- A greyline map that automatically refreshes every five minutes DX.QSL.NET
[ Hits: 2765 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 6.13 ]
- NSI-N Systems, Inc.
- Triple-band (2-2.5 GHz, 6.5-7 GHz, 12-13 GHz) central receive systems with automatic airborne tracking.
[ Hits: 1105 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Laipac Technology Inc.
- We are committed to constantly improving our solutions in areas of GPS System, GPS Receivers, GPS Antennas, GPS Dataloggers, RF Modules, Wireless Security Systems, Automatic Vehicle Location (AVL) for real time and passive tracking
[ Hits: 904 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.90 ]
- DXKEY Automatic
- Interactive CW Keyer the best for DXers
[ Hits: 2133 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- LDG Electronics
- Automatic Antenna Tuners. Kits and assembled. Other station accessories
[ Hits: 5230 | Votes: 12 | Rating: 8.93 ]
- AH-4 Automatic Universal Controller
- Icom AH-4 homemade controller
[ Hits: 464 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Macintosh automatic position reporting system, developed by Bob Bruninga, WB4APR, to track boats and vehicles using GPS and packet radio. MacAPRS was written by Keith Sproul, WU2Z and Mark Sproul, KB2ICI
[ Hits: 4247 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 4.33 ]
- Replay Radio
- Lets you automatically record your favorite radio programs from Web Radio broadcasts, and then listen to them later on your PC, MP3 player or Pocket PC.
[ Hits: 4155 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.12 ]
- PropView is a free application that uses the included VOACAP, ICEPAC, and IONCAP engines to graphically display band openings between two locations over a specified 24 hour period. It can also build schedules for the IARU/HF beacon network and automatically QSY your transceiver to monitor each scheduled beacon.
[ Hits: 10243 | Votes: 141 | Rating: 8.30 ]
- DXSpotter is a commercial Win32 HAM radio application for working with DX Clusters by using TCP/IP protocol for communications. It is adapted to satisfy most DXer's needs.
DXSpotter includes 2 programs in one: DXSpotter for connections via telnet protocol to more than 200 DX Clusters, and DXSpotter-Summit for connections to OH2AQ's WEB cluster DXSummit page with automatic page refresh Price USD 25
[ Hits: 3961 | Votes: 16 | Rating: 6.81 ]
- DXKeeper is a free application that logs QSOs, tracks award status, generates QSL cards & labels, addresses envelopes, uploads QSOs to eQSL.cc and LotW, and downloads progress info from eQSL.cc and LotW. It can reference the RAC, Hamcall, and QRZ callbooks as well as the QRZ.com web site to fill in data when logging, or to update already-logged QSOs. DXKeeper automatically interoperates with all members of the freeware DXLab Suite, including Commander (transceiver control and bandspread for Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, Yaesu), DXView (world map, rotator control), WinWarbler (PSK, RTTY, CW, Phone) and SpotCollector (DX and WWV spots). It also interoperates with MMTTY, MMVARI, MMSSTV, MultiPSK, MixW, DX Atlas, and Ham Radio Deluxe.
[ Hits: 19549 | Votes: 473 | Rating: 8.42 ]
- RadioRaft decodes 10 different ARQ modes, 8 different FEC modes, Packet, Baudot, CW... It works with a Hamcomm interface or a radiomodem. RadioRaft offers automatic detection of modes, speeds and shift. It comes with a frequencymeter/baudmeter included, it has signal frequency tracking and a bit by bit display mode. Very easy to use. practical and fast.
[ Hits: 18034 | Votes: 37 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- TH-D7 control program
- This software allows you to control TH-D7 radio functions in real time, using a windows interface. This software will graph current activity of any 4mhz range, allowing the user to mouse click any active portion - automatically changing the radios frequency.
[ Hits: 6357 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 5.54 ]
- A free application that controls up to 4 Alinco, Elecraft, FlexRadio, Icom, JST, Kachina, Kenwood, TenTec, or Yaesu transceivers, switching between them manually or automatically based on frequency, and displaying frequency-dependent settings for devices like tuners and amplifiers;
includes a bandspread, and supports transverters, frequency and mode tracking by an independent transceiver or receiver, SDR-based panadaptors,
and SO2R switching with microHam or OTRSP-compliant devices.
[ Hits: 77802 | Votes: 1144 | Rating: 6.18 ]
- Freeware MSDOS SSTV program by WB2OSZ, Automatic Calibration, Automatic Fine Tuning, Widest Variety of File Types
[ Hits: 14396 | Votes: 53 | Rating: 5.99 ]
- Amplifier Simulation Program - ASP 4.0
- Design weak signal GaAs FET or bipolar PreAmps. Automatically designs for optimum gain, NF, VSWR or all.
[ Hits: 2487 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 5.30 ]
- ACWS: Automatic CW Sender by iz7ath
- Simple circuit, with a simple push, transmit a memorized Cw messages
[ Hits: 1284 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
You can try similar termsautomatic atu automatic automatic swr automatic ale automatic swr meter automatic tuner kenwood at 940 automatic hf 500 w automatic tuner automatic morse key automatic keyer kenwood at-940 automatic automatic rotator automatic antenna automatic atu project hf automatic tuners
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links