Voice keyer Interface by G4AXX
- This voice-keyer-interface connects between a Yaesu FT1000MP and a PC's sound card & COM port. It can be used as a voice-keyer with Contest Voice Blaster and as a voice-keyer and CW-keyer with Writelog.
- Application for the Apple Macintosh computer that provides a CW contesting interface for the popular MacLoggerDX loggging software. FKeyer runs on MacOS X and uses an external keyer such as the MicroHam CW keyer.
Lance Johnson Engineering
- Manufacturer of ham radio accessories, D-LAY-5 Rotor Brake Delay, ECP-1 Remote 40-80-160 Preamplifier, GP-1 Radial Buss , Kansas City Keyer Elizabeth CO
The BetterRF Company
- Dedicated to providing superior products to the Amateur community.
screwdriver Control, Icom 7000 and IC 706 tune control, voice and cw keyers for Icom Radios, yaesu tune control.
VA3TO Programmable Beacon Keyer
- This article describes a simple programmable Morse Code Continuous Wave (CW) beacon keyer that can be built for less than $15
The 68HC705 Beacon Keyer Projects
- C8 based Keyer, This microcontroller-based beacon controller board was originally developed during March - September 1996 to become part of the then replacement P29 beacon
CMOS Super Keyer
- Home made keyer with 8 memories, auto spacing, adjustable speed & weighting, separate paddle and key inputs, beacon mode, positive or negative keying, fuse, extremely low power requirements, and a bullet proof housing by AA5TB
The Rock-Mite CW Kit
- The Rock-Mite is a 40m CW kit offered by Small Wonder Labs . It features built-in keyer, direct conversion receiver with a crystal RF bandpass filter, 500 milliwatts of power, and switchable frequency offsets to work around QRM