Utica Shelby Emergency Communications Association
- USECA will be holding their 21st Annual Ham Swap. The time and date will be October 29th, 2006 between 8 AM and 1PM. It will be at
the Polish-American Century Club located at 33204 Maple Lane Dr. in Sterling
- VectorFox is a software born to incorporate a PC into the fox hunting environment. VectorFox is able to take inputs from up to 5 sources, such as a 2m beam, a 2m signal meter, a TDOA, etc, and display the results on the screen. VectorFox also accepts Agrelo inputs. From these results the operator can choose which indication is best and have a line drawn on the map in the direction of the signal.
Thunt.org : transmitter hunting
- Amateur radio direction finding, transmitter hunting web site from San Francisco. Triangulating a radio signal direction and plotting its bearing on a map. Hunters use doppler systems for tracking hidden transmitters anywhere in the san francisco bay area, fremont california
Real Time Satellite trackingpop
- Select your favorite satellite and watch its trajectory on Google Maps in real time! Includes ISS tracking, Weather, Geostationary, GPS Military, and of course Amateur radio satellites
The Radio Reference
- RadioReference.com, scanner frequency and radio communications reference source, with complete conventional frequency assignments, trunked radio system information, frequencies, and talkgroups, FCC License assignments and maps, 10-Code Lists, agency maps, files, downloads, links, and detailed agency information for most public safety, military, and local government activities.
- GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard maintains updated geophysical indices and displays the information in a friendly - at a glance - manner. GeoAlert-Extreme Wizard features a Global Maximum Usable Frequency, MUF, map that creates and manages predictions from the VOACAP engine.
Displayed geophysical indices include: solar wind Bz component, speed and pressure, current WWV type indices and predicted solar flux, planetary A-Index and probability of major storms at middle latitudes for the next day.