KC7KEY Maple Valley Amateur Radio Club
- The Maple Valley Amateur Radio Club (MVARC), an ARRL Affiliate club, is a group of amateur radio enthusiasts in the greater Maple Valley area who meet and engage in activities to further the advancement of this hobby for the good of ourselves and the community.
Convert addresses to Latitude and Longitude
- This online tool will convert any street address into latitude and longitude and vice-versa by executing queries to several online mapping services like googlemap geocoder maporama terraserver and more by Stephen P. Morse
- WorkedGrids is a Windows application that displays a map showing the amateur radio grid squares contacted and logged in using a third-party logging program. WorkedGrids uses colors to display information on a per-band basis. Up to four bands can be displayed concurrently
by VE2ZAZ Bert
APRS/CE Pocket PC Ham radio APRS
- APRS/CE is a richly featured APRS software package for WindowsCE and especially the PocketPC, Maps are plentiful as it works with DOSAPRS, PocketAPRS (for the Palm) and MacAPRS maps offering an exceptionally compact APRS installation.
- Free Windows APRS Client with capability of downloading free aerial photo and topo map data.
- D-RATS is a small application designed to provide data communication capabilities with D-STAR radios. It supports text chatting, file transfers, position reporting and mapping, and much more! It is written in Python using GTK to run on multiple platforms.
- PocketPC freeware that track satellites, and display their position on a map of the world. It also has a display that shows other relevant information useful to Ham Radio operators to allow them to work them.
- BeamFinder is a software tool designed to conduct analyses for radio amateurs interested in radio propagation studies. It provides a large 2500 x 1800 pixel screen map of the world which displays calculated results from sophisticated models, dx data and other sources of information