Search Results for "ba result"26 links - and 1 categories
- Homebase10 Antenna for 28MHz
- The Homebase10 is a simple to make wire halo antenna for 10m (28MHz) built using parts available from the local DIY store.The resulting antenna is very effective on 10m despite its small size and light weight.
[ Hits: 2473 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Cubical Quad Antenna for 10 mt.
- This home-brew antenna for 10 meters band cost just a few dollars, but gave excellent results by WA6CDO
[ Hits: 1832 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Cedevita-20 Antenna
- The Cedevita-20 is a hybrid monoband antenna, the result of merging the radiator of a shortened vertical with one element of a dipole. It fits on most balconies and must be hung from the ceiling.
By ik1zyw Paolo Cravero
[ Hits: 4914 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Dual band 6m/4m Yagi
- This antenna was optimized with the goal to minimize any changes in 6jxx6 impedance/lobes. The result is a 7 el on 70 MHz with a little loss of gain comparing with the other monobands of the same lenght.
[ Hits: 1737 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.75 ]
- 80 meter frame antenna
- This projects was developed as a result of experiments to become QRV on 80 meters, again, using the little balcony by SM0VPO
[ Hits: 6051 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 6.50 ]
- Wire Antenna for 75 and 80 Meters
- This article is about a wire antenna that covers the entire 3.5 to 4.0 MHz band with an SWR below 2:1
consists of two coupled dipoles, one resonant at about 3.5 MHz and one resonant at about 4 MHz, resulting in the low SWR
[ Hits: 1517 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Antenna Matching Coil Adjustment Procedure
- Without this basic knowledge, addressing antenna problems, RFI problems, and matching problems, results in a frustrating situation. Procedure which must be followed to properly adjust a shunt matching coil.
[ Hits: 1933 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- Wire antenna with coaxial cable traps
- This multiband antenna 10-80 meters is a home made project by I1BAY. Has been used for SOTA activations with great results. Traps are done with coax cable turns, dimensions are in the attached schema.
[ Hits: 8087 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- Horizontal dipoles
- This article describes the characteristics of an horizontal dipole and shows the results of several simulations made with MMANA-GAL, covering models for the 20 m, 40 m and 80 m bands.
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- The Multi-Band Fan Dipole
- How to build a multi-band dipole antenna with a single coax feed.
Instructions for a 160M antenna that will fit in the space that a 75M dipole will with almost as good of results as a full size 160M dipole!
[ Hits: 1423 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna
- G8JNJ Broadband HF Vertical Antenna - Requires no tuner - great results from 40m to 10m plus 80m & 6m with reduced performance
[ Hits: 3900 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Gieskieng Antenna
- This antenna is a result of experimental work of D. H. Gieskieng, W0FK, a narrow monoband antenna, that needs only two support poles and require limited space, needs only 61 ft. for 160 meters band.
[ Hits: 259 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Alabama QSO Party
- This is the official site of the alabama qso party.these pages contain information about the 2005, 2006 and 2007 alabama qso party rules, information and results.
[ Hits: 271 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- ARRL Contest results database
- The results from ARRL contests are available here.
[ Hits: 328 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- DX Portal
- Google based ham radio search engine.
Only trusted, useful web sites for amateur radio. The DXPORTAL search engine built using Google's core search technology, which prioritizes search results based on amateur radio websites.
[ Hits: 505 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- F9FT - AFT Antennas
- The radio-amateur antennas made by AFT (formerly Antennes Tonna, later Tonna Electronique division Antennes) are the result of more than 50 years of passion and experiments. Maker of VHF and UHF antennas, cover bands from 6 meters to 13 centimeters
[ Hits: 1144 | Votes: 8 | Rating: 5.38 ]
- UK Radio Amateurs Annual CW Table
- The purpose of the table is to encourage CW activity on the HF bands and six metres. Each year participants start afresh and work as many DXCC entities on each of the ten bands as possible between 0000Z on 1st January and 2400Z on 31st December
[ Hits: 234 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRP 1:1 Current-type Balun for Portable Use
- A ferrite-loaded coaxial RF choke which just happens to yield the same result as a 1:1 current balun
[ Hits: 2456 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 3.00 ]
- Near-Real-Time F2-Layer Critical Frequency Map
- This map can be used to determine the frequencies that will always be returned to the Earth. Transmitted frequencies higher than the indicated contours (which are given in MHz) may penetrate the ionosphere, resulting in lost power to space.
The map shows the radio auroral zones as green bands near the northern and southern poles.
[ Hits: 4460 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 5.15 ]
- TS-870S 4Khz Filter Modification
- The TS-870 has a 3KC stock filter, swaping out this filter for the Inrad 4KC filter result better sensitivity on receive
[ Hits: 549 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- linSmith - Smith chart utlity
- A Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbars.
[ Hits: 974 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A Linux Smith charting program. You can enter either discrete components or transmission lines, see the results on screen and/or generate Postscript output. Component values can be changed numerically or using scrollbar
[ Hits: 243 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Batteries and QRP
- Thanks to the popularity of cell phones, laptops and other personal electronic devices, the battery industry has been market-driven to produce higher capacity batteries in lighter weights than previously possible with yesterday's chemistries.As a result, a wide variety of battery types are available to the outdoor QRP operator.
[ Hits: 341 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- QRM and noise reduction
- You will find on these pages my experiences and results on antennas and local/non-local QRM/noise reduction. Using a broadband vertical active magnetic loop and a home made / designed broadband amplifier. Two vertical magnetic Alford loops are used in an array.
Analog and Digital Signal Processing and a dual phase coherent Software Defined Radio (SDR) are used. By PA0SIM
[ Hits: 4200 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 8.20 ]