Search Results for "balun"234 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 2M
- A portable 2-element VHF yagi
- Build a portable VHF yagi antenna for 2 meters. All you need is two rabbit ear antennas from Radio Shack, two CATV baluns, four feet of 3/4 CPVC pipe with one tee.
[ Hits: 26636 | Votes: 21 | Rating: 7.38 ]
- Coaxial Balun
- Coaxial balun plan by I0QM
[ Hits: 30098 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 5.23 ]
- Balun Theory
- The word balun means balanced-unbalanced: it's used to adapt a balanced device to an unbalanced one, read more basic thory on Ununs and Baluns
[ Hits: 37123 | Votes: 30 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- HF Home made Balun
- A balun is a device that is used at the feedpoint of a balanced antenna when an unbalanced feedline is desired to feed the antenna. Balun is a contraction for BALanced to UNbalanced.
[ Hits: 38067 | Votes: 23 | Rating: 6.10 ]
- Balun for HF wire antennas
- Schema of a self made balun used to match randmon wire antennas, mainly for shortwave listening pourposes, in italian
[ Hits: 34726 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 5.74 ]
- Antenna Baluns: What they are
- Baluns what do they do, in a pdf file by W7EL
[ Hits: 11554 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- Balun and Transformer Core Selection
- Occasionally errors are made regarding core selection. This especially includes baluns, where on occasion some very strange ideas surface.
[ Hits: 3604 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Transmitting Baluns
- One of the most popular Ham-lore rumors is a balun's performance can be tested or evaluated by grabbing the coax and watching for an SWR change. This is probably one of the worse test-rumors circulating
[ Hits: 3160 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 9.50 ]
- RF in shack with vertical and longwire antennas
- Why a vertical antenna or longwire antenna might require a balun
[ Hits: 4527 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- The Double Bazooka Antenna
- The Double Bazooka Dipole is a very efficient single band antenna which is very quite, and does not require the use of a balun. This antenna consists of coax (RG58) or other 50 ohm type with the shield split at the center and the feedline attached to the open ends
[ Hits: 7805 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 8.25 ]
- Choke balun
- Essentially, a choke balun is designed to 'divorce' your antenna from the feed line. if your feed line is coaxial cable then you don't want it to be part of your antenna. you want to be able to deliver all your power to the radiator itself, i.e. 'the antenna'. a choke balun does this admirably
[ Hits: 248 | Votes: 11 | Rating: 7.27 ]
- SWL antenna distribution system
- A methodology for connecting multiple LF/MF/HF receivers to a single antenna via readily available and inexpensive 75-ohm TV cable. Custom made baluns and splitters provide impedance matching and prevent interaction between receivers.
[ Hits: 1238 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Antennas basics
- An antenna study guide by NZART, cover basic topics like dipoles, wave lenght calculation, baluns, beams, dummy loads, and measurements.
[ Hits: 23773 | Votes: 13 | Rating: 8.77 ]
- K4TR Antennas
- K4TR Manufacture and sell simple dipoles, half square 2 wire phased vertical arrays, end fed zepp antennas, G5RV antennas. 1:1 baluns
[ Hits: 3933 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.86 ]
- CAL-AV Labs, Inc.
- Cal-av labs, inc. (formerly california avionics laboratories, inc.) manufactures electronic instruments and systems for research and industry. we specialize in radio communications and research/electronic test products. Amateur radio yagi antennas, rotary dipoles, baluns, morse keys.
[ Hits: 1862 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MicroSignals produces a line of RF and IF signal processing components that offer high performance at an exceptional value. To achieve this MicroSignals began with an engineering team that possessed an excellent background in RF Transformer and Balun design.
[ Hits: 611 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 7.00 ]
- Erickson Engineering
- QRP SWL baluns and antenna matching transformers
[ Hits: 1813 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- XLZIZL by AC6LA
- XLZIZL is an Excel application that analyzes the components of an antenna feed system, including transmission lines, stubs, baluns, and tuners. Calculations include impedance transforms, SWR and reflection coefficient, power loss, voltage and current standing waves, stress on tuner components, network attenuation (S21), and return loss Analysis results are available in worksheet format and in five different chart formats, including Smith charts.
[ Hits: 1334 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 1.50 ]
- Winding style of toroid chokes and baluns
- Dispels myth about choke balun winding method
[ Hits: 8935 | Votes: 14 | Rating: 6.78 ]
- Common-Mode Noise
- Receiving Common Mode Noise shows how lack of a balun can contribute to system noise
[ Hits: 1747 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 9.67 ]
You can try similar terms1 to 1 balun 5:1 balun 6 1 balun balun 9 to 1 balun 4:1 balun 4 to 1 air balun 1 to 9 balun 4 to 1 balun balun 2.1 9 1 balun 4 to 1 balun 5 kw 1 6 balun un un balun 50 ohm balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links