balun239 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 40M
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2833 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Homebrew Balun Case
- Balun case construction, tipically to host toroid cores. Size of case depends on power to handle. By DL5DBM
[ Hits: 1097 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Balun construction
- PDF files describing how to homebrew a 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 26372 | Votes: 36 | Rating: 6.64 ]
- High impedance baluns
- Introduction with some background on balun types
[ Hits: 779 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Baluns on Log Perodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays. If we consider what the balun does we can see how the mistake occurs.
[ Hits: 1493 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 32560 | Votes: 28 | Rating: 6.14 ]
- Making a simple current balun
- Baluns using ferrite rod and ferrite ring by M0SCG
[ Hits: 1269 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TH6 balun replacement project
- VE7AVV replace balun on a TH6 antenna
[ Hits: 1071 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 1:1 Coaxial Balun
- PDF article about a coaxial 1:1 balun, original concept by I4BBE using a quarter-wavelength and the three-quarter-wave adapting sections with the 50-Ohm coaxial cable by I0QM
[ Hits: 43132 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 8090 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a 4:1 Guanella Balun
- Step-By-Step Construction of a 4:1 Current-Type Guanella Balun by W1CG
[ Hits: 10152 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
[ Hits: 4059 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3441 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 20153 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 499 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Putting a Balun and a Tuner Together
- Two wire transmission line as a three terminal Device , The W2DU and W7EL models of a choke balun, The effectiveness of a balun. Article by Kevin Schmidt, W9CF
[ Hits: 3805 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7463 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.80 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1095 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amidon Baluns
- HF baluns by amidon.de with online shop
[ Hits: 2356 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1863 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
You can try similar termsbalun 2 1 4 to 1 balun 6 1 balun balun 1 to 1 balun 1:12 balun 1:2,5 1 to 9 balun 2-1 balun 9:1 balun rx balun 6-1-balun balun 6 1 vhf balun 4 1 3:1 balun 1 to 2 balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links