Search Results for "balun"234 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 40M
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2730 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Balun construction
- PDF files describing how to homebrew a 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 26187 | Votes: 35 | Rating: 6.60 ]
- High impedance baluns
- Introduction with some background on balun types
[ Hits: 766 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Baluns on Log Perodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays. If we consider what the balun does we can see how the mistake occurs.
[ Hits: 1477 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 31930 | Votes: 25 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- Making a simple current balun
- Baluns using ferrite rod and ferrite ring by M0SCG
[ Hits: 1240 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TH6 balun replacement project
- VE7AVV replace balun on a TH6 antenna
[ Hits: 1056 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 1:1 Coaxial Balun
- PDF article about a coaxial 1:1 balun, original concept by I4BBE using a quarter-wavelength and the three-quarter-wave adapting sections with the 50-Ohm coaxial cable by I0QM
[ Hits: 42517 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 7656 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a 4:1 Guanella Balun
- Step-By-Step Construction of a 4:1 Current-Type Guanella Balun by W1CG
[ Hits: 9775 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
[ Hits: 4023 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3388 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a HB 4:1 voltage BALUN for 1KW
- In depth detail with photos on how to build your own HB 4:1 voltage BALUN that will run 1KW. Inexpensive and fun to build.
[ Hits: 7741 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19775 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 492 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Putting a Balun and a Tuner Together
- Two wire transmission line as a three terminal Device , The W2DU and W7EL models of a choke balun, The effectiveness of a balun. Article by Kevin Schmidt, W9CF
[ Hits: 3785 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7256 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1066 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amidon Baluns
- HF baluns by amidon.de with online shop
[ Hits: 2328 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1839 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
You can try similar terms6 1 balun 9 1 balun balun ntf 31 balun 2 1 balun 6 1 9 to 1 balun lc balun 4 to 1 balun 1:1 balun 6m 1 to 1 balun 6m 1 : 1 balun 6m 1:1 balun 1:2 balun balun 1 9 1.5:1 balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links