Search Results for "balun"234 links - and 4 categories
Antennas : 40M
- W1ZY 40 meter moxon antenna
- W1ZY's 40 Meter MOXON is the product of 9 months of experimentation. The final array is reversible and constructed from No. 12 insulated wire fed through two RF current baluns
[ Hits: 2721 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- Balun construction
- PDF files describing how to homebrew a 1:2.5 balun
[ Hits: 26163 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- High impedance baluns
- Introduction with some background on balun types
[ Hits: 763 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Baluns on Log Perodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays. If we consider what the balun does we can see how the mistake occurs.
[ Hits: 1475 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 8.50 ]
- Building baluns
- How to easily home-brew baluns even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
[ Hits: 31830 | Votes: 24 | Rating: 6.46 ]
- Making a simple current balun
- Baluns using ferrite rod and ferrite ring by M0SCG
[ Hits: 1234 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- TH6 balun replacement project
- VE7AVV replace balun on a TH6 antenna
[ Hits: 1055 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- A 1:1 Coaxial Balun
- PDF article about a coaxial 1:1 balun, original concept by I4BBE using a quarter-wavelength and the three-quarter-wave adapting sections with the 50-Ohm coaxial cable by I0QM
[ Hits: 42429 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.68 ]
- A Cost Effective Current-mode 1:1 Balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:1 balun can be constructed from a length of coax and a rod typically used for a broadcast antenna loop-stick, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors.
[ Hits: 7586 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a 4:1 Guanella Balun
- Step-By-Step Construction of a 4:1 Current-Type Guanella Balun by W1CG
[ Hits: 9714 | Votes: 19 | Rating: 6.24 ]
- A model of a practical Ruthroff 1:4 balun
- The 1:4 balun is of particular interest because it underlies many other configurations, and understanding it helps towards understanding the other Ruthroff balun configurations.
[ Hits: 4012 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 3.43 ]
- The Guanella 1:4 balun
- A cost effective current-mode 1:4 balun can be constructed from two lengths of coax, two ferrite rods, some electrical tape, cable ties, a length of PVC water-pipe and some connectors. This form of 1:4 current-mode balun is named after G. Guanella.
[ Hits: 3378 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Build a HB 4:1 voltage BALUN for 1KW
- In depth detail with photos on how to build your own HB 4:1 voltage BALUN that will run 1KW. Inexpensive and fun to build.
[ Hits: 7683 | Votes: 17 | Rating: 6.76 ]
- Feeding an End-Fed Antenna
- End-Fed antennas are NOT balanced systems; but neither are verticals, ground planes, discones, windoms, zepps, Marconis, half-slopers, et al. Additionally, the low-impedance antenna port of your transmitter/receiver is not balanced.
[ Hits: 19701 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.76 ]
- Transmission Lines
- About feed lines, parallel lines and coaxial lines, notes on impedance, SWR, Baluns, velocity factor and more by NZART
[ Hits: 488 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 8.00 ]
- Putting a Balun and a Tuner Together
- Two wire transmission line as a three terminal Device , The W2DU and W7EL models of a choke balun, The effectiveness of a balun. Article by Kevin Schmidt, W9CF
[ Hits: 3779 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 6.20 ]
- Windom Antenna with 4:1 balun
- The Windom is an Off-center wire multiband Antenna. The old version was fed just by a single-wire connected on 1/3 of antenna's overall length or with an open-line feeder (later versions). Here is another model with coaxial feeder, which is compatible with Solid States - 50 Ohm output transceivers .
[ Hits: 7233 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 6.00 ]
- RippleTech Electronics
- Wide bandwidth Trapped Verticals and rotary dipoles, baluns, 40m/80m wire dipoles and accessories from Australia.
[ Hits: 1060 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Amidon Baluns
- HF baluns by amidon.de with online shop
[ Hits: 2323 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- Amidon Inc.
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
[ Hits: 1837 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 5.75 ]
You can try similar terms6 1 balun 4 to 1 balun 1 to 1 balun 5:1 balun balun 9 to 1 balun 4:1 balun 4 to 1 air balun 1 to 9 balun 4 to 1 balun 5 kw balun 2.1 9 1 balun 1 6 balun un un balun 50 ohm balun
Get our links, Everywhere!
Sign up for daily Newsletter
Service provided by Google FeedBurner
Free for your Site
Add our gadgets to your siteDaily Top 10 links