- Why can't you find the specifications for the baluns
on the market? The only specifications you'll see are the ratio, the power rating and a bandwidth that is more hoped for than reality.
Baluns on Log Perodic Antennas
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns
at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays. If we consider what the balun does we can see how the mistake occurs.
- How to easily home-brew baluns
even in strange formats 1/1 - 2/1 - 4/1 - 6/1 - 9/1 - 12/1 et 16/1 for bands from 1.8 to 30 (50) MHz in french
OH7SV Windom baluns
- Windom baluns
for kilowatt range made with two ferrite toroidal cores amidon ft-140-61 and another schema with two ferrite rods
RF Balun Transformers
- This application note is designed to help the reader
understand how balun transformers can be used in
today’s RF/Microwave communication applications.
Magnetic longwire balun
- Magnetic longwire baluns
1:9 combined with ground, a 1:2 and 1:1 balun connections by ON6MU
- CWS ByteMark's Baluns
(Balanced to Unbalanced) and Ununs (unbalanced to unbalanced) transformers are developed jointly with Dr. Jerry Sevick, W2FMI, who is known worldwide for his work on transmission line transformers
- Ferrite Toroids. Iron Powder Toroids. Ferrite Beads. Split Cores. Cable clamp-ons. Balun Cores. W2FMI Baluns
and Ununs. Inductive components for EMI Suppression and RFI Suppresion, power supplies, HAM radio.
- The Coaxman by Clear Signal Products, Inc. features a complete Wireman line of coaxial cable and antenna wire. Antenna wire, baluns
, coax connectors, insulators, ladder line,
magnet wire, rope.