Baluns by Dan N5AR
- There is considerable confusion about the various types of baluns
, this article try to make it clear.
- About different baluns
types. Samples and schematics for several ratios baluns
A balun tutorial design
- A balun tutorial discussing a number of aspects of the design and construction of baluns
for the amateur radio design of your next electronic project.
1:6 Balun for HF
- PD2HFE project of a 1:6 Balun for HF Bands using a T-200 toroid core
Magnetic longwire baluns 1:9
- This Magnetic Longwire Balun (MLB) makes it possible to efficiently use a coaxial lead-in cable with all forms of longwires, T-forms or other types of wire antennas, without the need for an antenna tuner.
- Construct your own heavy-duty baluns
capable of matching your ampís output to various antennas.
Basic Balun Theory
are still a mystery to some radio amateurs and the only way to understand them is to learn what they are and how to use them.
- About core baluns
, measurementes, basic theory and calculations
Coiled Choke Balun for HF
- A very practical Balun for HF aerial work is the choke type. It reduces RFI to and from the feeder & at next to no cost or loss.
Baluns - by ON9CVD
- The simple 1 : 1 balun is being know in a variety of constructions. A dedicated chapter seems appropriate