- Sleeve baluns are normally used at VHF and higher. As a general rule, they are not practical at HF.
The balun can be inverted and used as a skirt to form part of the antenna element
[ Hits: 754 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 4.00 ]
Baluns on Log Periodic Antennasupdated
- Some antenna manufacturers place baluns at the incorrect location in LPDA arrays, or tell you to route the cable incorrectly. This can cause substantial RFI and all sorts of weird problems like RF into house wiring.
Tuner Baluns on Input
- There is a common perception that placing a balun on the input of a tuner causes the balun to work better. The thought is the balun operates with a matched impedance and that reduces balun losses. It also is thought that moving the balun improves balance.
Baluns in antenna systems
- Understanding Baluns. This article explores some simple antenna system configurations and the effect of key system components, connections and dimensions on feed line common mode current.
Hy Power Antenna Company
- Off center antennas, Baluns, line isolators, delta loop antennas and dipoles by Hy Power Antenna Company PA USA
[ Hits: 571 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- MyAntennas.com offers standard and custom made multiband antennas, Baluns, Common Mode chokes and accessories. All products are designed and made by Danny Horvat, E73M an antenna design engineer formerly employed by Cushcraft Corporation.
DRAKE TR7 Downloads
- Circuit diagrams drake tr7, Schaltbilder Drake Tr7, antenna tuners, baluns, and home brew power supplies, dual tone ssb test generator, zweiton ssb test generator, zweiton testgenerator, dual tone test generator by DK4DDS