Search Results for "band decode"20 links
- Automatic Band Decoders
- To build a Band Decoder to drive our remote relays, we need to supply the band information from the rig to the decoder
[ Hits: 991 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 2.00 ]
- EI7BA's Amateur Radio Pages
- Multi Band Quad,Cushcraft R5, R7, R7000, repair and maintenance, Remote Antenna Switching, Hexagonal Beam, Automatic Band Decoder, Low Band Verticals, Crank-up Tiltover Tower etc
[ Hits: 13400 | Votes: 20 | Rating: 7.60 ]
- Top Ten Devices
- Automatic band decoder, six way antenna relay, band reject coaxial stubs and more
[ Hits: 1295 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- CAT decoded Band decoder, remote Antenna switch
[ Hits: 576 | Votes: 7 | Rating: 8.29 ]
- ON4AOI Automatic Band Decoder
- Automaticaly select the correct antenna and bandpass filter, by ON4AOI
[ Hits: 1161 | Votes: 4 | Rating: 7.25 ]
- Accessories for your hamshack, such as Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed dedicated for the SO2R operating technique, USB Interfaces, cw keyers and many others
[ Hits: 3113 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- NorComm Data Signaling
- Sequential Decoders, DTMF, voice encryption, notch filters and band pass filters, single tone burst decoders.
[ Hits: 368 | Votes: 0 | Rating: 0.00 ]
- Supply high quality accessories for your ham shack, including Band Decoders, various types of Antenna Switches, Antenna Stacking devices, special devices designed for the SO2R operator, USB Interfaces, Digital Mode Interfaces, Keyers and many others
[ Hits: 1715 | Votes: 2 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- DK9IP - A Band Decoder for the TS-850
- A Band Decoder for the Kenwood TS-850 HF-Transceiver
by Winfried Kriegl DK9IP/KH7CD (April 2001)
[ Hits: 1109 | Votes: 3 | Rating: 4.00 ]
- AirNav Selcal Decoder
- AirNav Selcal Decoder enables you to decode in realtime Aviation HF Selcal transmissions. It only needs an HF airband receiver and your Sound Card. No special hardware needed. With AirNav Selcal Decoder you do not need any other hardware decoding system. Just your PC and the Sound Card.
[ Hits: 11820 | Votes: 39 | Rating: 4.99 ]
- HF Weather Fax
- HF Weather Fax for Android decodes weather fax 120/576 charts and satellite images through the microphone of your Android phone or tablet.
Just set your phone or tablet next to the speaker of your marine radio or any other shortwave receiver with sideband capability and start recording weather charts and images
[ Hits: 444 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]
- CW Skimmer
- Multi-channel CW decoder and analyzer
for Windows 98/ME/2000/XP. Simulatneously decode ALL cw signals in the receiver passband - up to 700 signals can be decoded in parallel and extract call sign
[ Hits: 5017 | Votes: 5 | Rating: 5.40 ]
- DTMF decoder
- A very easy to use program to decode DTMF dial tones found on telephone lines with touch tone phones. The DTMF Decoder is also used for receiving data transmissions over the air in amateur radio frequency bands.
[ Hits: 6284 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 5.00 ]
- A program to decode morse code (CW) via sound card to text. It can work as narrow-band sound DSP-filter also. No additional hardware required — you need only receiver and computer with a sound card. Can integrate with AALog logger.
[ Hits: 57859 | Votes: 1646 | Rating: 7.09 ]
- SeaTTY RTTY/NAVTEX decoder
- Program to receive weather reports and navigational warnings transmitted on longwave and shortwave bands in RTTY and NAVTEX modes. None additional hardware is required - your need only receiver and computer with a sound card.
[ Hits: 12501 | Votes: 34 | Rating: 7.22 ]
- DSCdecoder decodes the DSC digital signals from ships and coast stations using the sound card in your PC. You need a suitable MF, HF or VHF band radio receiver tuned to one of the DSC distress and calling channels or to one of the Navtex channels
[ Hits: 4621 | Votes: 6 | Rating: 5.50 ]
- HotPaw MorseDecoder for iPhone and iPad. Translates sounds from mic to text. Includes a DSP narrow band filter.
[ Hits: 2801 | Votes: 9 | Rating: 6.55 ]
- IK3OIL Ham radio homebrewing
- A site devoted to Amateur Radio Homebrewing, CW-decoder, CW QRP Transceiver for the 40 & 20 meters band, CMOS reader
[ Hits: 4191 | Votes: 10 | Rating: 4.50 ]
- Automatic Band Decoders
- Build your own band decoder, for kenwood rigs too
[ Hits: 925 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 10.00 ]
- Band decoder
- Automatic and decoder project by sm3wmv
[ Hits: 503 | Votes: 1 | Rating: 1.00 ]