A Portable Multi-Band Magnetic Loop Antennapop
- Described here is a simple multi-band magnetic loop antenna designed for 20, 30 and 40 metres, but by changing the overall length of the wire coverage of other bands is feasible
DeltaKilo Yahoo Group
- This is a group for CBers, Sidebanders, Amateurs and Freebanders. Items to be discussed are CB, Skip, Skeds, DX communications, SSB, export radios, Radio equipment, mods, ham radio, repairs, electronics, CW, PSK31, RTTY, digital, and different radio shops.
Radio Audio and sound files
- Some tens of very special audio files recorded during amateur radio activities like aurora traffic, meteor scatter, communications with ISS crew and the sound of various transmission modes that you can hear on HF and VHF bands
DOMINO - new MFSK mode
- A new MFSK mode with IFK by ZL1BPU and ZL2AFP.It is a simple Amateur Radio mode for keyboard QSOs. domino provides digital chat-mode operation on the HF bands, using the well respected sound card technique. Domino will handle TX/RX offsets and mistuning of 200Hz with ease, and will provide perfect copy of drifting signals up to 200Hz/minute!
- Timewave Documents for User Download, PK-900 Multimode Data Controller, PK-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-232 Multimode Data Controller, DSP-9 Noise Reduction and Bandpass Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter, Audio Signal Processor and Noise Reduction Filter for Yaesu SP-5 and SP-6 Speakers
Shopsolo.com cb radios
- Small family run business based at London Heathrow and Poole which covers UK CB radio enthusiast Stock a range of CB radios and CB radio aerials and multiband radios and CB mounts and accessories.
Tube Amplifier data and tech info
- Source of common model manuals and amateur help on amplifier problems for the amateur bands, Discussion of vacuum tube amplifiers. Technical information and discussion of obselete tube replacement.
WD5HOH Regenerative(Regen) Receiver
- This web page describes a small, single tuned circuit regenerative receiver primarily for daylight reception in the 16, 19, 22 and 25 meter international shortwave broadcast bands.